how would you feel if....

I get that some times with my daughter's father. He can live on and get marrried and act like he doesn't have a child out here. And then tell the new women that you are JEALOUS of HER because he is with her and not you. Yea i know what you are going though

Oh i totally know what ya mean, bloody hormones, i blame it on!
But it is hard and horrible seeing it xxx

Even with all the crap my LOs FOB has put us through and is still putting us through, id be lieing if it doesnt get to me.
I am not jealous by any means, his new gf is welcome to the abusive, lying idiot. BUT what annoys me is she believes his crap, he can slyly get at me through his friends etc and shes none the wiser. Yet if i was to retaliate id be classed as jealous and that i want him back.

I just hate the fact that he can get on with his life, new girl, new house, while i dont want to meet anyone as hes destroyed all my trust in men, and that because he cant stop harrassing me, i have to move again. Sorry rant over!!
Id say its perfectly normal hun x

That would make me feel like crap too sweetie, even though theres no real feelings there. I guess all I would think is that he would have enough time for his GF but bugger all time for his daughter!

:hugs: stoopid men, constantly making us feel like crap!

Well I've seen pics of one of his gfs since me, and...she looked like and ugly 12 year old. lol he seemed embarrassed when I told him so too. :D
But it doesn't bother me like jealousy. But it pisses me off a bit because deep down I'm hoping he does the same thing to that skanky bitch

Just feel sorry for her....you had a lucky escape :hugs: xxx

I know exactly how you feel. My boyfriend moved on pretty quickly even though he apparently wanted to be with me forever and die next to me. Just feel sorry for the girl, she has to put up with him and his lies. It's amazing how some men can hurt you so deeply, mess with your head and your life and then act like they've never done a thing wrong. It's frustrating but you just have to think to yourself that you got a lucky escape. If he wants nothing to do with baby then it's completely his loss. You've got the best deal =) xxxx

I was gutted at first cause he moved on pretty quickly and got with some girl.. doesn't even acknowledge his son now.

To be honest.. I think I would be jealous of her. He should be with me and Kacie (although I hate him with a passion)!

But your right, it's not that easy for us to move on when we've got a little person to look after, I think its only natural to feel abit jealous

xx

Yep I think I would be a tad jealous too!! But concerning my 4 year olds FOB NOT AT ALL!! I couldn't care less!!

But this one hmmm I dunno, I think it would get too me,

I think its mainly because they can do as they please carry on as normal, while we have to get on with it. HOWEVER their girlfriends will come and go and we will ALWAYS have out little ones :hugs:

My fob says he isnt seeing anyone or sleepin around (hmmm hes a man lol), but when i think about it i get really wound up and jealous, even tho i dont wnt to get back with him. Just blame it on the hormones bbz but itz just us women heart over head thing lol xx

it is horrible to see how easy it is for them to move on/forget about us.
I feel for ya xxxxx

:hugs: agree you've had a lucky escape hun!

As much as i hate FOB etc i would be a bit jealous and feel weird as well. I think id mostly be annoyed that he can move on so easily and get it all ...new gf etc and yet would hardly have time for his own daughter/son...things like that!xx

TOTALLY get where ur coming from. I seen pics of my husbands new girl 4 days after we split!! It broke my heart, A, cause it confirmed that there was DEF someone else, and B, cause she was brutal.
I still get annoyed when i think of them together cause its just so easy for him to walk away and move on with his new life, with his new girl, and forget about the 5 years we were together, the marriage and the fact that Im carrying his FIRST BORN CHILD. But none of those matter to him.
I can finally and honestly say Id NEVER take him back, not for a bloody pension, Iv seen a side to him that I never knew exsisted and a side to him that I despise.
And once I get over the annoyance of them being together, and I get over how much of a plonker he is, The pity sets in, and I start to feel sorry for her.
Her boyfriend has walked out on his pregnant wife, he has run up over 50K of debt and is now bankrupt, is getting his house repossessed, and when they came back from their first holiday together his house was broken into! So they cant even watch tv together lol.
She is welcome to his bad luck and uselessness. Im getting the most wonderful thing in the world, so all men can rot in hell LOL

Sorry I just realised how long my reply is lol x

here here Ash! raise my glass to ya - couldnt have said it better

Yes its hard to see them, harder when they leave in the morning and have moved in with them by lunchtime in my case lol. But do you know what now I think of all the crap I had to deal with whilst in that relationship and all the crap that I sacrificed to be in that relationship, all the oh better walk on eggshells not to annoy him, or ow I better not do that in case we have an arguement, or oh I need to make sure x y and z is done in the house so he doesnt get a dig at me and do you know what I get up in the morning now and me and Lils just saunter downstairs, there's no having to put a face on cos hes in a bad mood, there's no need to consider his feelings, nothing, its just me and Lils and more often that not now I actually dance down those stairs, put the music on and her and I dance our heart out, its the most pleasureable experience ever!

Ive not seen a picture of jaxs dad with anyone else as he's blocked me from his facebook because i added my scan photo & tagged him for him to have it too & he went nuts saying he'd not told everybody & now id taken that away coz those ppl had seen it lol :dohh: .. so i removed it & said fine fuck ya if ya dont want a piccy of your babies 1st scan.. he promptly blocked me so in a way erasing us from his life.

Id be heartbroke tbh if i saw him with someone else i really would, he should be with the family planned & not with some little tart. Then again i might feel a little sorry for her coz he'll prob hurt her too like me. The one before me did try to warn me & i assumed jealous bitter ex *sigh*.

Jaxs dad is the one i wanted to spend my life with & i cant just forget how much i love/loved him. He dont want nothing to do with his baby who he asked for, & that seriously pissed me right off how dare he abandon an innocent baby, how dare he not want to know he's ok how dare he how fuckin dare he ... BUT .... being the ignorant pathetic childish "boy" he is means i get all the cuddles, i get all the smiles,coo's & yes even those farts , I get everything & i love it !

Us mums dont NEED the stupid blokes anyway, we are perfectly capable of looking after ourselves & multiple kids & animals & cooking & cleaning all at same time... whats a bloke capable of?? He cant even take a crap without a newspaper! :dohh:

I know how you feel hun. Me and my ex split at xmas last year. He got together with a guy in Feb this year (I am pretty much 100% certain he was seeing this guy while he was still with me but anyway) I found out about his new boyfriend from a friend and with it being so soon after he left (he didn't leave our flat till end of Jan) it was hard to see him moving on and me being left behind even though I wouldn't get back with him if he was the msn on earth! Pictures of them both together popped up on FB all the time and the ones that made me saddest were the ones where they with my ex's family. It gets easier though, promise :) when I see them together now I just feel relieved that I managed to get out when I did!

Although i hate him and would never get back with him, im not going to lie it hurts when i see him in pictures with the skank he cheated on me with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->