how would you feel if....

I would feel weirded out because he can just move on and forget about Ava and live life like hes got no responsibility's. Arsehole.

I don't belong in this section and I'm probably going to be the most hated person on here but I want to say it anyway.

I am that "new gf" to my OH ex (I'm going to call her sarah) but we get on great...sometimes?!

I met Chris when I started working at the company he was at, I knew he had a little one (2 at the time nearly 4) and I knew he had a girlfriend that he lived with. Chris use to come to work EVERY day and complain about how him and sarah didnt get on. He told me 2 days after I started that they had split up and about 6 weeks later asked me to go cinema (I was 17 at the time) I agreed and since that night we have been together but trust me I found it so HARD!

When sarah found out we were together she bitched about me more than anything you could ever imagine on facebook/bebo/Chris' family YOU NAME IT......I didnt understand why? (I was only young and I thought they finished almost 2 months ago) It wasnt until me and Sarah became friends that I found out they were still with eachother 4 DAYS before we got togother!!

Its been 2 years and alot has changed......I have to BEG Chris to see his daughter or text sarah back when she asks him to have his daughter! I am the one that has to arrange when Chris meets his daughter because he will not text sarah back......He wont pay her maintenace I have to give it to her out of my money just so she can buy herself and their daughter food, gas electric and somehow get it back off Chris.

She moved house one month and couldnt afford a removal van so I paid for it - Chris wouldnt! I have stayed with sarah a few times and we have stayed up late talking getting on great, I buy her fags, food for her and their daughter but.....then when chris pisses her off I get called a fat bitch, a homewrecker that needs to grow up, I dont no how hard it is to be a mum.............But I havent done anything wrong....its Chris she should be angry at but I guess its easier to slag me off!

The point in me telling all you ladies this (with your cutie babies btw) is there are women out there that are slags that dont give a fuck about whether or not their bloke see's his kid, if his kid can eat etc AND THOSE WOMEN ARE SCUM!!!! But then theres me....I'm another women and I dont think I'm that mean.....I would do anything for his little girl and Sarah as much as I may sound like a mug because she slags me off I still think Chris and EVERY SINGLE DAD should have respect for the woman that brought there child into the world. We didnt put our relationship all over facebook i.e profile pics (even though sarah hates chris SOO much) I just think its out of respect because I wouldnt like that done to me.

Sorry I just wanted to point out some of us "other woman" are ok and didnt intentionally wreck your home....and some of us are really nice.

Sorry I'll leave this section now :) xx

P.S the reason why I'm still with Chris and TTC even though I know how much of an arsehole he is - is because he does love his daughter more than anything in the world, she will ALWAYS come before me and I totally agree with that....He just doesnt like how sarah deals with things sometimes and tells everyone the ins and outs of their business and get easily wound up.....but his heart is in the right place xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->