How would you tell your OH you're pregnant?

I don't think it matters when they find out... As long they get to find out and share in the joy. Do they have a way to contact each other via phone or is it only with you they both contact through?

I've been thinking long and hard on the gift idea... I've gone from a onesie to a proud daddy mug to a small picture frame for baby... I guess that will change over the next couple weeks and evolve into something I'd more likely do for the grandparents of the baby than for DH and me because DH will most likely find out when I get my bfp. He knows when I'm on my AF anyways so I'm sure he'll noticed if it's gone missing after more than a month and ask me about it. Then again, he's a male, he might be dense enough to not notice a damn thing so maybe I'll still be able to surprise him with a gift.

Hi, I plan on telling DH by making him breakfast in bed and putting the test on the tray with a note that says "Make the most of your breakfast in bed because it is my turn for the next 9 months. Congratulations you are going to be a Daddy."

hehe, that's cute. Will your OH hold up that part of the bargain and bring you breakfast in bed for 9 months? ;-)

If he's not here when I do the test, then I'll *try* to wait until he gets home, at which point I'll probably use the dog in some way (wearing a "big sister" shirt or something). If I can't possibly wait until he gets home, then I'll text him a photo of the test :)

hehe, that's cute. Will your OH hold up that part of the bargain and bring you breakfast in bed for 9 months? ;-)

It is an ongoing joke between us on who's turn it is to have breakfast in bed. :haha: He is also fully aware that I expect to be fully waited on hand and foot and spoilt for the full duration of my pregnancy. :happydance: He is a good DH and I know he will be so excited to be a dad I will get everything I want.:haha:

I think as soon as I get my BFP I will run into the room and blurt it out anyway and collapse into tears in a big bear hug :D Thats how I picture it... Or if I get a BFP go out and get a digital test to do with him so we see the 2-3 weeks pregnant on there together :) x

It is an ongoing joke between us on who's turn it is to have breakfast in bed. :haha: He is also fully aware that I expect to be fully waited on hand and foot and spoilt for the full duration of my pregnancy. :happydance: He is a good DH and I know he will be so excited to be a dad I will get everything I want.:haha:

hehe, that's awesome. :) I have 5 dogs so I'm always first out of bed. I adopted them before OH and I met so though he helps out with them, I feel bad making them his responsibility on weekend mornings when we're both exhausted from a long week! :) He's great with them though and a saint for putting up with them!

https://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/emmiesanimalrescue/My%20Pictures/Puppadogs/Mellissas5Dogs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->