How wrong can a vet be?

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
My cat I was told was born May 2011 making her just turned 3. We got her in dec 2013.

When I was at the vet the vets records have her as 2 years 5 months meaning she was born in dec 2011/January 2012?

It doesn't overly matter but her microchip was only registered May 2013 so that is no use. I asked the vets and they said that's what's on their records which I can only assume they have that info from her microchip? Or they have just put her date of birth as dec/jan 2011 as since she was rescued by me in December.

hmm

Very..........my mates colleague just took her horse to get remedial work as the vet tried to castrate his Willy.......I mean............HOW do you miss a horses willy?!

Im not sure it would latter as its only really a few months...if it was years I would worry more - for insurance reasons etc

Ouch poor horse! The cats protection registered her as they had her before and they put May 2011. But then recently my friend found a cat and the cars protection told us the cat was female. The cat was male so many people thought it was heir missing cat until cp said female! Doh!

The reception staff fill in the records. Often they just click year and the computer selects the month at random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->