How you doing oxSarahxo ??

I feel the need to share with you - this frickin hurts, I feel physically sick.

To all the ladies that have given birth before ... You deserve gold medals.

thats why god invented wormen to do it or they would only have 1 :rofl: men could not handle it :rofl: they can just about cope with man flu:rofl:

Awwww :hugs: BUT gotta keep thinking that means LO is on her way... finally :yipee: Please remind me of this when i'm in labour :lol:

Oh Sarah :hugs: It's not for long babe - you're doing really well!!!

Lol I just keep thinking, not long now hopefully. Hopefully this time next week it'll all be over with. lol.

Gotta get worse before it gets better. And once I've had baby the pain will stop lol

Ha ha ha and you'll have forgotten how bad it was and be so happy that it was all worth it!! Tee hee hee!! Ahhhh!!! I'm exited for you, i want to see some pretty pictures!!
(i need to get a life)

I asked OH to get a shave when we were out just before, he asked why, and I said 'cuz i got that photo frame for the first photo of you and the baby remember' he goes 'but i like the homeless look' lol

The 'homeless look' ha ha ha ha!! Hmmm... that will be an interesting conversation when LO is older... "well you see daddy, even though he had a house still wanted to blend in with the homeless people"
Yea my OH come out with things like that when he cant be bothered shaving ha ha!! Seems to think its a good look :shrug: He can damn well look respectable though when bean is coming else he will be banned from the photos :)

lol well itd just be nice for ONE of us to look our best, I mean, his best is NOTHING on MY best obviously :rofl: but he can at least try.

I think I'm gonna jump off here for a while, I keep getting up from the pc I can't concentrate now, got some Enya on so I'm gonna try my hand at dimming the lights and getting really into the music. I'm not dealing with the pain well at all, they've def got worse.

May be back on in a while, see how I get on.

good luck hun, your doing soooo well!!! Hopefully this time tomorrow it will all be over!!

xx

How are you feeling? Have you been checked by a MW to see if you are dilating or anything? xx

Good luck sarah, my labour started after loosing my gunk :p

Hopefully this is it for you :hugs: it will soon be over and you will have your gorgeous LO

xxx

She hasnt textd me so :shrug: Hopefully she's managed to get some sleep. I'm not in tomorrow so if there is something happening i will only be able to update before 7 or after 3 :(
Hope her LO arrives tonight :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->