Howdy Everyone..!!

KayBaby08

Reaction score
Howdy everyone my name is mindie but some people call me kay.i am 17 years old and i just i found out i am pregnant on 4-28-08 and confirmed it on 4-29-08. my edd is 12-4-08 but that can change..!! my first ultrasound is on 5-1-08 and i cant wait..!! me and the father and not doing so well right now. he is very upset that i am deciding to keep the baby instead of having a abortion so i guess we are no longer together but i am hoping that it is going to change..!! if yall have any question just feel free to ask..!! :bfp:

Me and the father talked and we are doing WAY WAY better..!!
he was just scared..!!

I am glad that you are better now. It must of been awful not knowing how he felt about it and you being so scared. I tell you something you are doing a very brave thing by not having an abortion. I am not going to give you the spiel about how abortions are wrong that's up to you to decide. But, I will tell you I have been very upset with my brother. His partner had an abortion 2 months ago and has found out she is pregnant again. I can't believe it. I mean why have an abortion to get pregnant 2 months later? It doesn't make sense. Anyway I am happy you have decided to keep the baby. It's great to see you here and I hope we can become friends.

Welcome to B&B. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths.

Hello!! I hope your pregnancy goes well.

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->