Howdy

FrothyBunny

Just The 2 of Us
Reaction score
So I guess I belong here then as opposed to in the WTT which is where I've been while waiting for officially TTC, I guess I'll move my journal across later today, but hopefully I'll make lots of new friends here as well

currently I'm in a 2WW which I'm desperately trying to avoid symptom spotting and getting my hopes up for Nature to have finally caught up with me. But I'm still hoping I guess :blush:

Hello & Welcome!

I understand what you mean about the symptom spotting, I'm a frequent & early tester myself.

Was blessed with an early AF this cycle...better than wondering I guess.

have a fantastic day!

Hi it and welcome. I get on edge while waiting for af to turn up all the time i do. Im hoping that i get back to a regular cycle soon.

Hi and welcome to NTNP, not yet hit my 2ww but I am hoping I can stay as relaxed as I have done up to OV, its a catch 22 ain't it :winkwink:

Yeah I had a tarot reading done today about the subject and it actually said you're doing to much, stop it, so i need to relax more, so hopefully with all my breaks planned for August I should be doing not too much to maybe hit it this month :D

wow,i love things like that,wishing you luck.as they say"slow and steady wins the race".:happydance:

welcome hun :) i think you do right trying not to symptom spot, fingers are crossed for u though :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->