Howdy!

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
Howdy everyone!

Just a couple of words of introduction...

I am a bit of a lurker, not a poster, as typing is a bit painful for me (arthritis in my hands!). Please know that I often read what everyone writest and talk to the computer :)

I decided to come on B&B when I realized that out of my peer group, I am one of the first to even TTC (and I'm 34!). One got pregnant last year, the very first time she and her OH BD'd after the pill, so she hasn't been able to answer my TTC questions, and the other pregnant friend moved away :( So I came here looking for answers and support. I checked out a lot of forums, but this one seemed to be the most friendly - like people knowing each other and sitting at a cafe or something. So I found myself coming back again and again. And now here I am typing my intro!

BTW an Adzuki bean is a sticky red bean used in Japanese and other Asian sweets. :) Hoping for my own sticky bean!

My husband and I have been married for 4.5 years, and we have been TTC for 3 months. We waited so long so that we could be more comfortable financially - he's an immigrant to Canada (we live in Vancouver) and I had to finish grad school and get a decent job, and now, though we are a bit late, the time is right and we can give a baby a decent life, and lots of love and attention.

I work in a pretty stressful job - I am a counsellor for inner city youth. And I still have faith in kids today! Even the toughest of the tough kids, even the angry kids, are just scared people underneath. Fear is a normal part of living, yes, but I really want to make the world a bit safer for our young people, so that they wouldn't need so much fear. Anyhow, off my soapbox!!! Besides, my hand hurts! LOL

Nice to meet you all!!!! I look forward to sharing the adventure!

:)
A.

Welcome to bnb, hope your TTC journey is short and you have your BFP very soon :)

Welcome Hun,

Wishing you a +++ :crib: very very soon. I am also new here and you're right the forum looks really friendly.
If you got question about TTC ask us.

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->