How's everyone doing?

AmberR

Reaction score
Just wanted to see how everyone is feeling. I'm 36 weeks now and reality is setting in that baby boy #2 could be here anytime now. I'm preparing myself to go overdue though as I have a c-section with my first just shy of 39 weeks due to him being breech and low amniotic fluid. So I'm like a first time mom in that I've not gone through labor before. I'm planning for a vbac this time around!

How exciting to be on the home stretch! Not long for you now! I was induced at 38 weeks with my first so I felt a bit like a first timer when I was waiting to go into labour with my second (he came at 39+4 in the end) and it was really exciting!
I’m trying not to wish this pregnancy away as it’ll be my last but I’m so keen to get to that end bit where I know I’ll meet my baby soon. I’m counting down until third trimester now and hanging around here getting excited about it :haha:

Yes, I feel the same way not wanting to wish this pregnancy away as I'm pretty sure this will be my last. But I'm so anxious and excited to meet this little guy!

Is time going more slowly for you now?
I found in my previous pregnancies that the first and third trimesters dragged so much! This time around though the first trimester flew by and now time seems a little slower in the second.

I think the second felt a little slow but the third is flying by for me!

It’s so strange how that perception of time changes! I was in full lockdown during most of my first trimester and weirdly I think the time went faster because of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->