How's everyone feeling tonight(for me, I'm in Texas)

themaybaby

Reaction score
Any new symptoms? or problems? Anyone have good news? I'm feeling good, no nausea yet, but still in the early stages of first tri. Didn't feel sick till about 7 weeks with my daughter. Sooooo, not looking forward to it. I remember saying" I never want to do this again" My nausea was worse than the birth!

I'm in texas too...
I've been feeling great the last week, but today I've been exhausted! And slightly nauseous again, not hungry at all.
Because of all that, I am really grumpy too :( ready for bed. Hope tomorrows better
How about you? How far along are you?

Alright! A fellow Texan. I am feeling great! I am at work. I work til 11pm. So I'm just relaxing. I am about 5 weeks... So very new... No nausea, or anything. But my daughter and I have been going through a little cold. What are you wanting? Boy or girl?

Im in Texas too! For a couple more weeks anyway. I have had extreme symptoms since 3wks. Fun stuff!

Oh no! Your leaving us?! Boy! Already have extreme symptoms, I wonder what that means, lol..

Well, we will still be neighbors. We are moving to Oklahoma. Lol. And you better not be insinuating what I think! Hahaha! I would die if we found out it was twins!

I am from Texas too. :) Other than being very tired and emotional I really have no symptoms and don't feel pregnant at all. If I hadn't had a positive hpt and felt dd moving in second trimester (along with weight gain) I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant either, so maybe this means another girl?

I have heard the heartbeat so I do know there is a baby in there! Tomorrow I am going to the doctors, but just for a normal pregnancy visit, no ultrasound yet. :)

Themaybaby- DD and I are going through a cold too. :(

We've talked about how we would feel if we found out we were
having twins... Devastated. Happy about these beautiful lives but the stress...lol

I am from Texas too. :) Other than being very tired and emotional I really have no symptoms and don't feel pregnant at all. If I hadn't had a positive hpt and felt dd moving in second trimester (along with weight gain) I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant either, so maybe this means another girl?

I have heard the heartbeat so I do know there is a baby in there! Tomorrow I am going to the doctors, but just for a normal pregnancy visit, no ultrasound yet. :)

Themaybaby- DD and I are going through a cold too. :(

How did you hear babys heartbeat? Do you own a doppler?

I have my own doppler (Angelsounds) and I have used it a few times to make sure there is a baby in there, lol.

Some people say not to get one because if you don't find the heartbeat then you will freak out and go to the emergency room unnecessarily, but it has eased my mind (I waited to use it and only use it every once in awhile for a few seconds) and with my history of mcs and the fact that I don't get that many pregnancy symptoms it has actually saved me trips to the er! :)

Yeah i got one with my last pregnacy--good investment. I tried at eight weeks because many people had found theirs that early. Didn't find my daughters heartbeat till eight weeks. but i think it is a great tool for worrying mother. It helps you get to the point where you can feel the baby move

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->