How's everyone feeling?

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
5w1d today :)

Besides this headache I have, I'm actually feeling just fine. No nausea, no more cramps, nothing :) I know all of those symptoms could come at anytime but I'm actually enjoying being pregnant. :) no weird cravings either! Just thirsty a lot.

Anywhoooo, how are you ladies feeling?

I'm about 3 weeks and 3 days and not feeling so hot lol. I had cramps and morning sickness this morning and I've been so tired. I've also had a bit of an upset tummy for the last few days. Hoping all this passes soon!

Great!! If ud asked this time last wk...sick as a dog haha. Have been feeling totally normal the last few days so hoping now that i'm 12 wks the sickness has passed x

Great!! If ud asked this time last wk...sick as a dog haha. Have been feeling totally normal the last few days so hoping now that i'm 12 wks the sickness has passed x

Hopefully! Ahh I can't wait to be 12 weeks :) almost out of the first tri! Are you excited!?

I'm 4+3 and feeling exhausted! Also having mood swings and bloating. EDD 9th Sept. cautiously excited as I've had a mc before.

I'm shattered as toddler had me up at 4. Felt nauseous when I first woke up and just ache everywhere!

Other than that, I'm fine!

4+4 and so far pretty good, no MS (but I know its plenty early lol)... sore boobs occasionally and mild cramping is what I've got going on.... :)

4+3 here and feeling fine apart from feeling like a bug is about to start. Felt very nauseous a few times today and hot and cold. I have occasional sore boobs and cramps. Very gassy too!

EDD 9th September

X

im 9 weeks and I am absolutely shattered and just very nauseas all the time xx

12w1d and I've been getting more headaches that wake me up at night. Ugh!

Besides that, I'm doing pretty good. I'm feeling a lot of my energy come back...and my pants are getting so tight!! lol Over the past two weeks I was on "vacation" (just stayed home) and it was so nice to not be in work attire or jeans. I lounged in yoga pants, fleece pants and.....maternity jeans! So comfy!!!!!! :D

I'm sitting at work right now in normal pants and hating it. I want to take my pants off. LOL

I'm feeling not too bad :) tired, thirsty and occasionally nauseated but nothing awful just yet. I'm hoping things pick up soon, it's awful being sick every day, but quite reassuring.
EDD is 30 August.

Head ache all night and day, throwing up again today (kind of a good thing because I was feeling good for awhile which worried me lol) tired. Lazy.

Im 8+3 and feeling okay as its evening but in the morning its awful. Nauseous but not sick, exhausted and im bloated all day long!! But absolutely love the fact im feeling everything if I had no symptoms id worry lol xx

I was feeling great until a few days ago, and now I'm sick, hungry, and sick again. I feel elated though because I saw my baby's heartbeat today.

Other than that, I feel very sleepy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->