HPT I'm so confused

missfrick

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So I took a CB Digi last night and it was BFP Pregnant 1-2 wks (from conception) and I took another one this morning and it said the same thing. Then, this afternoon, I wanted to get a test that showed lines instead of digital. The dollar store was closed, so I got a Rexall brand one (like their version of FRER) and it was BFN ... I'm 16 dpo, no sign of AF, cervix migrated from low, hard to super high overnight at 14 dpo, and bbs are starting to hurt. Me and my SO are really excited, why would it be neg? Am I pregnant?
Help!

Different tests have different sensitivities for detecting your HCG levels. If you're only 1-2 weeks then your levels probably aren't high enough yet to be picked up on a less sensitive test. If you're worried, take another digital test to confirm. Also, your urine is most concentrated in the moring, so you'll have more HCG in your morning urine than in the afternoon. When I was pregnant in February (ended in miscarriage) I had a blazing positive that showed up instantly when I took the test in the morning, and that afternoon when I went to the doc the result was super faint on their test because I had drank a ton of water and my urine was very dilute.

Well the digitals are expensive and I already know I was BFP on those... I will collect my urine as soon as I wake up and then run to the Dollar Store and pick up a few of their tests in the morning (LOL I'm peeing so much there's no way I can hold it in the morning haha TMI).
I will also call my OB I guess the best thing is to just get a blood test.

BFP this morning with dollar store test, so I'm now completely relieved!!!

congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9months

congratulations! now relax and no more peeing on sticks ;)

Hi everyone,
So I took a CB Digi last night and it was BFP Pregnant 1-2 wks (from conception) and I took another one this morning and it said the same thing. Then, this afternoon, I wanted to get a test that showed lines instead of digital. The dollar store was closed, so I got a Rexall brand one (like their version of FRER) and it was BFN ... I'm 16 dpo, no sign of AF, cervix migrated from low, hard to super high overnight at 14 dpo, and bbs are starting to hurt. Me and my SO are really excited, why would it be neg? Am I pregnant?
Help!

Omg!!! OK lol. I just used the rexall brand today!!! It was bfn. Im going to test again Thursday. Af was due yoday and no sign of her. I really think that brand isn't good but like you it was the only kind they had. Now I really don't believe the test is accurate

Good luck everyone! I'm praying this bean is sticky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->