hpt pics ??

Mandattc3

Reaction score
hi ya,

sadly we lost our little angel on the 9th march and we have deciced 2 try straight away,i have been charting/temping and still havent been confrimed ov nor had a pos opk,but all my opk's have had a 2nd line but not dark as the control line or as dark,and i did do a hpt before we dtd and it was bfn,but 2day i done a internet strip and sainsburys brand hpt and im sure i can see a 2nd line?but isnt it 2 early 2 get a pos hpt if we only 1st dtd 7days ago and i havent got a pos opk/nor confrimed ov on my ff chart??im confused ????

heres the pictures of the hpts and both line appeared straight away!

https://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/ajkye/100_0843.jpg

thanks xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't really see much from the pics, but then I am wearing my old glasses because my beloved son bent my new ones. Just didnt want to read and run xx

I see white lines where the dye is supposed to collect if it reacts. But I'm not seeing a line. You also should go see your OBGYN for them to run a blood test to make sure your hormone levels are back at 0

Hi Hun, I can see a faint pink line on the top test definitely. I hope its good news for you - do another test tomorrow and see if its getting any darker and if so(i really hope so for you) get to your doc for a blood test. Good Luck hun xx

I am sorry for your loss. Did you test out your hcg after your loss?

I don't see a second line in either but i know it's sometimes hard online. It's perfectly normal for opks to always have two lines on them so you cant read much into that.

If you are temping and it doesn't show you have ovulated I am inclined to think that it's hcg left over from the miscarriage rather than a new pregnancy.

Oh My goodness you poor thing, i am so sorry for your loss.

I can see a line on the top test without squinting, but not on the bottom test.

I truly hope you get the news you hope for.

My thoughts are with you xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->