HPT Please advice needed :(

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
Right!!!
Briefly this is the story!!!

IB (from what i thought it was) happened last thursday lasted thurs/fri brown mucus d/c

AF due today but no sign of the witch!!! yay!!!

took a test yday morning but got a bfn

Got mild tummy pains today, feeling slightly sick, bloated still from last week!

Anyone been through this before and got a bfp in the end?

... waiting patientlly! i hope this is my month!

Ive heard some girls can be 2 weeks past AF due and finally get there bfp! hope thats me!

Symptoms the last 1/2 weeks

*red hot flushes
*cramping
*tiredness
*more frequant runs to the loo for pee
*mild twinges
*sore eyes from bright light
*hunger more often
*Bloated alllll the time
*gassy @ night sorry tmi :blush:

Please Pleeease help :(

Sounds promising! FX for you hun! There's a lady on the Gallery O Tests thread that I think didn't get her BFP until she was like 19 days late or something. (I think....I know her AF was pretty late)

well if you had IB last Thursday, that was only 6 days at the most! HPT wouldn't pick that up quite yet - so yes!! You still in with a chance! :) x x

hi liverpool am in the same boat!! i had what i think was ib yeasterday and the same symptoms.

how long will it take to show on a hpt? x

I heard it was at an average of 10 days after :) SO fx'd for you both :) x x

Thankyou for all the replies !
Much appreciated!
How long ater af did every1 else take there tests?
Ive ordered some hmt sticks hopefully should arrive tomoro or thurs!
Ill keep u updated!
Ive had mild twings deep lower down today!
TRYING MY HARDEST NOT TO GET MY HOPES UP! :dohh:
Definatly wasnt af i had on thursday! didnt look like it @ all!
Hope im a late bloomer! xx

hi liverpool am in the same boat!! i had what i think was ib yeasterday and the same symptoms.

hey chick,
well i keep hearing there is always a chance until af shows!
so good luck to u xx

i say :test: i had a bfn one day then bfp later that night. maybe your hcg levels werent quite high enough when you tested. what test did you use. i say test today if af hasnt shown. GL xxxx

i say :test: i had a bfn one day then bfp later that night. maybe your hcg levels werent quite high enough when you tested. what test did you use. i say test today if af hasnt shown. GL xxxx

i havent any tests :dohh:
they should arrive tomoro i got x10 sticks off ebay just going to try every other day.
Yday i tried a wondfa cheapy but i didnt red it clearly just saw no big double lines and chucked it, i didnt realise u could get faint lines :blush:
wish i had kept them and posted them on here for advice now grrr!
have u had your bfp yet?xx

Sounds promising! FX for you hun! There's a lady on the Gallery O Tests thread that I think didn't get her BFP until she was like 19 days late or something. (I think....I know her AF was pretty late)

19days late!!! :o
wow didnt think that was possible!
hope thats me! if not earlier!!
x

Im not due AF untill friday! but ive never had any cramping of spotting before my period is due so im hoping that thats a good sign!!!

please keep us updated cant wait to hear about your BFP!X

hey chick,
so good luck to u xx

Hi

My period was due on the 10th May but was a no show - was constantly testing but BFN - finally on the 20th May faint BFN - then in a matter of a week went from 1-2, 2-3 and finally 3+ on a digi. Just goes to show sometimes it takes longer to show up. Good luck hun xx

Hi

My period was due on the 10th May but was a no show - was constantly testing but BFN - finally on the 20th May faint BFN - then in a matter of a week went from 1-2, 2-3 and finally 3+ on a digi. Just goes to show sometimes it takes longer to show up. Good luck hun xx

did u mean finally on 20th may u got a bfp? :blush:

i was due AF yday still no show!

feeling abit sicky 2day still tired too :'(
got up last night for 2 pee's :growlmad:
yday when i got home from work i was peeing constantly
still waiting on tests to be delivered by post that i ordered should be here 2moro.
xx

Im not due AF untill friday! but ive never had any cramping of spotting before my period is due so im hoping that thats a good sign!!!

please keep us updated cant wait to hear about your BFP!X

hey chick,
so good luck to u xx

Good Luck to u hun hope she doesnt show!!!
its my 2nd day now and no AF
Hope tis is it test stil havent arrrived :'(
hopefully tomoro! :D x

ahh keeping everything crossed liverpool!!! it all sounds so promising this month for everyone ! im tempted to go and get a cheapie test from town now and do one ! but i dont think it would even show yet would it if i only had the 'implantation bleeding' 2 days ago?xx

ahh keeping everything crossed liverpool!!! it all sounds so promising this month for everyone ! im tempted to go and get a cheapie test from town now and do one ! but i dont think it would even show yet would it if i only had the 'implantation bleeding' 2 days ago?xx

Well huni apparantly.. i could be wrong but ive read on a few different websites you wont see a result until 7-10 days after ib.

I had IB last Thursday and tested that morning as well got a bfn... and again on Monday agin a bfn :(

Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different so might show for you! :flower:

I hope you get your bfp! what are your symptoms see if they matched mine when i had ib last week xx

ive pretty much had the same hun ! ive had twinges and cramping in my ovaries ( particulary the left one since ) am really gassy today .. sorry TMI.. and a bit bloated .. but today i am ultra moody ... and my nipples are sore which usually comes around with AF.

so now , im starting to feel down lol. why does this have to be so difficult ! why cant we just get one and put it in there ourselves !! xx

:wacko:
ive pretty much had the same hun ! ive had twinges and cramping in my ovaries ( particulary the left one since ) am really gassy today .. sorry TMI.. and a bit bloated .. but today i am ultra moody ... and my nipples are sore which usually comes around with AF.

so now , im starting to feel down lol. why does this have to be so difficult ! why cant we just get one and put it in there ourselves !! xx[/QUOT

*+*+* Afew days after i got my IB i had mad cramps lower down so bad then thursday when i went to pee i seen abit of blood wen i wiped but watery pink then throughout the day it turned brown mucus d/c very little! didnt even have to use anything a tiny bit of loo roll was more than enough for the day *(tmi sorry:dohh:) lasted 1-1/2days~(till friday)

I did take a test got a bfn (early response test)(thursday day spotting started)

*+*+* All weekend i had the biggest hot flushes ever all through the day! you would have thought i was in Jamaica or something! i was sweating bad during the night too and bizarre dreams too! and very bloated! using the toilet more too! and sore (.)(.)'s Mega tired!! started having day naps!

*+*+* Monday took another test with wonda digital got a bfn again. AF was due 2day no sign of her! :D

*+*+* Monday/Tues and today had all the same symptoms Mega tired weeing alot more mild cramps! ouch! still no sign of AF!!! 2days late now

*+*+* same symptoms as mon & tuesday today but this morning i felt queasy! still no AF 3rd day now

:dust: hope this is me!!!

xxx

they all sound really promising hun and it really sounds like its your month!!

thats what worries me is that everyone that has spoke about Implantation bleeding/spotting have all said abut it being brown and dischargy, mine was nothing that :cry: all i had was 3 small spots ( put them all together , size no more than a 2 pence peice) and it was very light pink ..... although i am getting cramping ... maybe 6 days before my period was too late for it to be IB?? xx

judging by my current moodiness im guessing im out already lol . Still, if that is so - bring on round '#1 clomid !!!

they all sound really promising hun and it really sounds like its your month!!

thats what worries me is that everyone that has spoke about Implantation bleeding/spotting have all said abut it being brown and dischargy, mine was nothing that :cry: all i had was 3 small spots ( put them all together , size no more than a 2 pence peice) and it was very light pink ..... although i am getting cramping ... maybe 6 days before my period was too late for it to be IB?? xx

judging by my current moodiness im guessing im out already lol . Still, if that is so - bring on round '#1 clomid !!!

*+*+* Huni, dont count yourself out!
Mine might not even be IB! im only guessing it is because ive not come on and because implantation is due 5-10 days after ovu and 7-14 days before AF.
*+*+* Everyone is different, mine started off light pink watery when i forst went toilet in the morning (when i first saw it)
then every other time i went loo it was just light pink then brown d/c.
*+*+* Implantation may vary with different women/pregnancies. Dont count yourself out until AF arrives so im told! :):thumbup:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->