+HPT Question?

Madwolf3

Reaction score
I took an HPT on Friday, which was 4 days before AF was due (AF would have been due today). I would have been 11DPO at most... Anyway, I got a VERY dark positive test! The other 7 tests I've taken (yes I'm having trouble believing it, lol) have all been positive and very dark also. Is that normal? Most of the time when I see a positive test taken that early, you can barely even see the line. Any ideas why they're so dark? Here's two pictures of a few of the tests... the tests in the first pic are also the first tests in the second pic, just easier to see the lines! Sorry, bad pics!

https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/Madwolf_3/Blinkies/HPIM1085.jpg
https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/Madwolf_3/Blinkies/HPIM1090.jpg

woah youe definatley pregnant congrats! Im not sure i know the level of hpt can be higher if your expecting twins but im not sure whether or not it is normal to get such strong lines early on (ive never had any) but im sure some of the other girls might be able to help! enjoy your pregnancy!

I got 2 strong ones 2 days before AF was due :) HGC levels are probably high, that's all?

I think you could have "o"ed early than you think you might have... Could be the explanation :-D...

Have a H&H 9 months.
***Hugs**

Maybe you ovulated earlier than you previously thought!

Yeah, I considered that, but I've had a pretty regular 32-day cycle since we started TTC 8 months ago.... except for LAST cycle before I got KU- I started 3 days early. So I guess that's an option- a better one than twins! LOL I don't think I could handle two at once!!! :dohh:

You are definitely pg! Congrats! And yes, maybe you o'ed earlier than you thought...and isn't everyone different on how fast they produce...whatever it is you're testing for...sorry can't remember.

Woohoo!
:happydance:

I suppose all that matters is that you got a positive :)! Congrats!

LOL Yes of course it's all that matters! I think I'm just being overly concerned because we're high-risk, lol. Of course being stressed and paranoid doesn't help, right?

Stress & paranoia is natural though. I feel so bad for how stressed I was after I started bleeding. I felt bad for putting unnecessary stress on the baby but it was only natural. :) Good luck with everything

4 days before a period on tests like that if tested in a strong sample can bring up dark results defo :D Just means your hCG is nice and high which is good news.

Congrats :D

oh wow look at all the BFP's this month! congratulations hun well done xxxx

Congrats.
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months

Sinead

Congratulations!!!

Nobody mention dark tests meaning twins, mine was nearly black!

oh Great stuff! I dream of seeing test results like that! Great to see!!!!!!!!

Thanks SOOO much for the congrats and encouragement ladies! I'll be getting in to the doctor within the next month so I'll feel better once I know everything is ok! Thanks again!:hugs:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Congratulations/thCongratulations-2-1.gif

Having a dark test is a very good sign, it shows a good level of hormone!

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->