Hrmmm should I be getting my hospital bag packed

MiggleMoo

Reaction score
Well I am 38 weeks pregnant, finished work yesterday. Been having on and off braxton hicks for few weeks now. Last 48 hours random piercing pelvic pai, and had a few hours of tightenings last night but nothing to cause concern. Also had a very loose tummy for last couple of days.
Today lost mucous plug.
I have been absolutely convinced this baby will come 2 or 3 days either side of due date as DS1 was a due date baby. Don't feel fully prepared yet so would rather he waited a little longer and haven't even packed hospital bag!

Just for a bit of fun and intrigue, wondering what others make of this?

Did the plug come away fully or in little bits? I'd say you'd better get packed just in case! x

Did the plug come away fully or in little bits? I'd say you'd better get packed just in case! x

Full, though I have read soemwhere that more likely to loose it earlier with second pregnancies... quite relaxed about the whole thing to be honest, just not sure I quite believe we are actually going to have another child after a whole string of miscarriages, so almost being putting pregnancy to back of my mind to avoid getting to anxious about it if that makes sense!

If you don't pack and need to go in quickly, could your oh pack for you? I know mine would put all the wrong stuff in so I would def pack. x

I'm due today and only just packed properly and put in the car....

I packed mine when my waters broke last time! I work better under pressure! Haha

I have had mine sorted and packed since I was around 6 weeks pregnant :haha: I started babies bag today and I am just over 26 weeks. So yes I would say now is a good time to pack your bag :) xx

I need to get mine done too,Ive got a sweep monday then am being induced next week,If i left it up to hubby id be giving birth in a wedding dress or last years halloween costume!!

I want to wait, just because I'm good at procrastinating. I'm making myself do it now though because we had a scare at 32 weeks and I don't want to be stuck without my little comforts.

I would pack or atleast make a list of everything you want packed so you can just make your OH do it while your in the hospital. I've only been losing bits of mine the past couple days and got my bags packed not completely but for the most part im ready for labor!

Not heard that about subsequent pregnancies and losing it sooner. I lost my plug and had baby the same day with all three of mine lol x

I've packed my hospital bag at 28weeks! lol....The only reason why I haven;'t fully packed my baby's bag is cuz i still have to wash her clothes closer to the time.

I won't be able to sleep at night knowing things aren't fully prepared. I'm weird like that..:haha:

I'm a total procrastinator but I'm making myself pack my hospital bag tomorrow so I'll be prepared. I already made a list of everything I want to bring, I just need to get it all together! I keep hearing all these stories of women going into labor early so I want to have everything ready just in case!

I lost my whole mucus plug almost two weeks ago and still nothing, so I guess it grew back. Nothing may be happening, but I'd get your bag packed just in case :)

I reli should organise my stuff too... Haven't done a thing and I have a section in a weeks time if nothing happens sooner lol ... I'm also reli relaxed about it... Not fussed at all tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->