HSG on Wednesday... cd12.. share your experiences?

Tesh23

Reaction score
I'm a bit nervous but also really want to know if there is anything holding us back form conceiving.

My AMH, progesterone and other bloods came back normal. Progesterone was 52 on 5dpo, not sure if that's good or bad...

My obgyn told me I have a fibroid about 2.3cm (an inch) in diameter in December. I only have my left tube so praying it is clear.

What were they able to tell you from your HSG? How painful was it on a scale of 1 to 10? 10 being extremely painful. Did you have any blockages? Did you end up conceiving after? Is cd12 too late for an hsg? I usually ovulate on cd14.

Good luck at your HSG. It's been about 9 years since I had mine so I can't remember a ton of specifics (which I think is good news because if it were horrendous I feel like I'd remember!) I do remember having a fair amount of cramping afterwards, so just prepare to have time to rest after. I didn't have any blockages at mine, and I did end up conceiving about 3 months afterward. Hope all goes well for you.

Good luck at your HSG. It's been about 9 years since I had mine so I can't remember a ton of specifics (which I think is good news because if it were horrendous I feel like I'd remember!) I do remember having a fair amount of cramping afterwards, so just prepare to have time to rest after. I didn't have any blockages at mine, and I did end up conceiving about 3 months afterward. Hope all goes well for you.

Thank you so much for sharing :flower:

I've been sick yesterday and today so hoping I will be okay to go in on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->