Hubby caved in!!

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
So ever since last June, when the girls were 4 months old, i've just totally had this burning desire to have another baby. We tried in June and July but unfortunately didn't get pregnant and after that DH said we should just wait a while. Up until this month he's been telling me when the girls turn 3!! I just don't know if I would of been able to wait 2 years!!!

So today we've been talking and both decided that we're gonna start trying for number 3 when he gets out of the army (should be in March or early April!) and I finish my cna classes which will only take about 3 or 4 weeks!! :happydance: I'm so completely excited!! I'm so glad he's decided to listen to me and my view on this and that we've come to an agreement!! (Believe me this has caused mannnyyy arguments!:rofl:) Just thought i'd share my excitement with you all and hope you see you guys in the TTC thread in the future!! :happydance::happydance:

Awww congratulations hun!
Bet your really excited!
Your girls are such sweeties! xx

awr congratulations!! Im sooo excited for you! You'll have a LO around in no time.

congrats again :)

xxxxx

Yea thats fantastic news.
Men they always cave in the end:muaha:

congratulations hun you have two beautiful children by the way xx

wow! Isn't taht the best news to get?! I just got the same--good luck to the both of us!!

Thats fantastic! Congratulations!! :)
x

Congratulations, thats so exciting :)!! Your girls are gorgeous btw.

Yeay! Congrats on the soon to be ttcing :) and yes your girls are soooo cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->