Hubby getting the sack! YAY!!!!!

iwantabub

Reaction score
I'm so excited!!!!!

Hubby has been in his industry for a long time now and at his present company nearly 5 years ... in his industry they're bosses are made to put away money every week in case of redundancy... if u never ever get sacked tho u never get the money.... as hubby is highly qualified in his field it is extremely unlikely he will ever get sacked. So he asked his boss if he could sack him when bubba comes so he can take the pay and then start as normal in 8 weeks...

well today his boss said yes! yay !!!:happydance:

that means he gets nearly 20k and we can afford for him to have 8 weeks off yay!!!!!:happydance:

it means so much to me coz hes so passionate about spending time with bubs and hes genuinely excited about it!!!!(for a man who doesn't get excited about anything much is a huge thing lol)
He has children already so throughout this pregnancy has been really "not excited" , well i say that but i guess he just knows how things go so he doesn't seem as excited as a first time dad.

He keeps saying how much he wanted to do that coz he reli wanted to not miss anything with bubba ...and he wants to be with us both... and it makes me so warm and fuzzy inside... im so so happy and it reli makes me feel so relieved he's finally showing some emotion lol:happydance:

made me feel a lot better than this morning as i was balling my eyes out listening to "small bump by ed sheeran"

That's great news :thumbup: (I thought you were being sarcastic at first!)

This is our second and I've found my DH not as excited/interested as he was the first time, tbh it pisses me off a bit! Its nice that your hubby is getting excited and has so much time off. Mine is only taking 2 weeks but that's fine with me.

thanks hun :)

men are so like that... its like a massive effort for them to be excited or enthusiastic about anything...like i will tell him that this week bubs is growing this big etc etc and he's like .. "ye ok"... like nothing phases him .lol

where as us girls i think still get excited and amazed the 100th time around lol

im sure he will be just as excited when bubs comes tho :)

it does kinda suck tho him doing it all before... dont get me wrong i love his babies but just missing out on all the "firsts" with him.

That's so awesome! :D. My hubs won't get any time off when bubs is born :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->