Hubby has been picking out names!....so sweet!

helenbun2005

Reaction score
my DH rang me from work today to tell me he had heard a new girls name that he likes...Millie...bless...i love the name too so we will see and then he went on about how he likes Joshua for a boy...i think we will have another boy (which i would be delighted about) so its more likely to be that, but i just thought it was so sweet that he made the call especially to tell me he was thinking about names for number 2...and we arent even going to start trying for 3 months! bless him! x

Awww, that's sweet. We started trying last night :blush: Hubby has had his name picked out for a girl for months. He loves Amelia which can be shortened to Millie (good choice!). I found a site full of baby names and I found Sofia and he's leaning towards that now. We also like Liliana and Lakita. We both really want a girl. Will be happy with whatever we're blessed with though.:winkwink:

^ I've always liked Sofia or Sophia. Millie is cute too.

Your hubby sounds like he's excited, helenbun, bless!

my hubby does that too! So cute! We have both our girl and boy names picked out for next time! :D

Aw bless:thumbup:

Thats so sweet. My hubby doesnt really talk about names until he sees a scan. Or at least thats what happened the last time.

Its so exciting....so do you like those names too?

Emma.xx

Awww, sweet. :) My hubby always smiles when we talk about the baby names we have picked out. :cloud9:

aww thats lovely! i love picking out names! we're sorted for a boy - we love Joseph James and have a few girls choices!

Awh :happydance:
My bf does that too. He called me the other day and asked if I like Aria Coleen and I loved it!
Aria means beautiful melody and coleen was his moms name.
You have picked out beautiful names ! i hope all goes well!

I think that's really sweet of him! DH did that a few weeks ago -- he called me up (I was on vacation out of state) and wanted to talk about names if the next one is a boy (already have a girl's name picked out). We finally decided on Alexander... I think it makes you more excited to start TTC when you really start thinking about it like that!

Millie is a gorgeous name!!! me and hubby picked 2 names of each, Richard (afta him) and Jayden, Ella and Layla-fay!! cant wait to start!!!!:happydance:

Aw how sweet, millie is a gorgeous name :)
we have chosen a girls name already..sophia/sofia..DH already convinced we will have
another daughter haha bless..still going to seek out loads of lovely boys names :)

awww it's so sweet that he is picking out names and getting excited! Bless him!

That's so sweet! DH and I thought of a couple - Benjamin for boy and I like Claire so far for a girl. My DH liked Ben so much he gave it a test run by yelling "Ben stop it!" lol to our empty house. Guys are so funny.....:)

That's so cute and sweet. My DH wont even look for a name. He just wants me to find them all and him narrow it down :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->