Hubby said yes! Eeee!

sierraecho89

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

My husband and I have been talking about babies for awhile now... And we realized early this year that we needed to make a decision and soon about whether to go for it now, or put it off for like five years.

We had our final conversation last night, and we're going to go for it! Eeee! I'm so excited! We've been going back and forth on it for about a year now (whether we wanted to start trying this year or not, that is) but ultimately, it makes the most sense to go for it now. There are no guarantees in life, but I REALLY want my children to know their grandparents. My mother passed away two years ago, and my mother-in-law is just reaching her age (66) this year, so I'm a little nervous about her aging.

So off the dock we go!

We're pretty laid back about it all--at most, I might chart temperatures, but otherwise I'm going to wait for aunt flo to visit--or not--before taking any tests. Watch my change my mind on this ideology, lol. Still, I've always been a human clock when it comes to cycles, so.. we'll see! I figured this would be the best sub-forum for this topic, since we're not trying the way many women seem to be these days.

Anyone else ttc in a super laid-back fashion? I'd love to meet some like-minded ladies!

I'm not doing anything other than waiting to see what happens. I will probably test early as I always do. But just gonna wait and see! Super excited as hubby's just said yes to #4 xx

Ooooh that's exciting! Good luck! Was it easy for your first three, or not so much?

Within the first 3 months, but when your ttc it seems like forever !! Thinking negatively that my lucks run out and it's going to take forever!!!! Xx

Ooh congrats on NTNP! DH and I are doing exactly the same as you, just seeing what happens. The most I'm doing (for now at least!!) is trying to keep track of my cycle, purely to see if it's at all regular as before I went on the BCP it was all over the place!

Anyway, good luck with your journey!x

I'm charting temperatures in the morning (takes three seconds with a phone app, which is nice) to see if I'm actually O'ing (been on BC for almost ten years), but that's it. =) I have reason to believe I will, but I'd like to know for sure so I can relax a bit. Weird though, my temp dropped a bunch this morning. I knew I felt cold! lol

It's so exciting! Eee! How long have you been trying, Mrs. Beany?

It's called OvuView. Just using the free features--seems to be working okay. =) Are you using one?

No I'm using Ovia to track ovulation but not temping. My iphone can't find that app so gonna google it now. I said I wasn't going to become obsessed! Big fat fail! Xx

This is my first cycle so not long! We said we'd just keepvit all relaxed and no pressure at least for six months or so but I can already hear the call of opks and charting, etc!

Hi :) we've just decided to NTNP for #2. I'll be doing OPKs just out of curiosity more than anything to see if my Fertility Friend app is right about when I'm meant to O! I never really tracked cycles before, only the lengths of them, nothing to do with O spotting or anything. Would be nice to find out how my body's working!

Good luck :D

Lil Miss wishing you :dust:! If it happens please make sure you update.

The obsessing is very easy to do! At least I feel like it is!!!!!!:blush:

Thankyou :) best of luck to you too. Feel like BD time is aaages away! But I'm dreading my first proper TWW! I'm going to be obsessing over every little thing :dohh: I'm awful at this NTNP thing and I haven't even started yet!

I'm in the two week wait now, LilMiss--I like it better than waiting to O, personally... so far, anyway. xD It is only day one of TWW, after all!

I like that it's sort of like a game of clue--am I? Aren't I? Waiting for symptoms in a few days, obviously, but it's cool to feel like maybe, just maybe, something is percolating and growing and changing. Leading up to O just makes me nervous I'll miss it; nothing I can do now but wait and hope and symptom spot! lol

FX for all of us this cycle! How cool would it be if we all got BFPs? =D Hope springs..

It's just the waiting part I can't stand! Maybe I'm just not very patient as I'm already itching for O time haha.

Let's hope this is a lucky thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->