Hubby says 'start taking folic acid'

S

stargirl69

Hubby said to me today after having long chat about ttc, that I should start taking folic acid now, and see where we are in a few months time with regards to ttc.

This is a major improvement for him! I don't want to get too happy as he hasn't promised anything, but given that a few months ago he wanted to wait 2-3 years this is a major improvement. (Think maybe my sister just giving birth has had something to do with it)

It does sound very positive,:thumbup:I am very glad for you xxx

Yaaayy!! :lol: I'm excited about taking prenatal vitiams and I've only been taking them for a week!! :lol:

Thanks guys! Who'd ever have thought that we'd get excited about taking vitamins?!

I can relate completely! That is a positive for sure. My DH was saying the same thing to me for the past 3 years until my sister had her baby at 40 years old.

For sure start taking prenatals and folic for sure. I was on Weight watchers so I already was taking them for 2 years before ttc.

Aww so lucky I'm jealous! Lol. It is a good sign though that he is making those suggestions. It means he is coming to terms with it. Yay!

Thanks guys! Who'd ever have thought that we'd get excited about taking vitamins?!

Fab news! I remember being excited and feeling very 'grown up' (I'm 33!) when I took my first folic acid tablet!

I know - so happy! Bought them today, so going to start taking tomorrow - eek!!

awww how exciting :) x Boots are still doing 3 for 2 at the mo x

Thanks - already got some from Asda. I still can't believe my hubby suggested this. He said today that we should start trying now, but I'm now being 'Mrs Sensible'. I want to lose a wee bit more weight, take my folic acid for 3 months and then see where we are. My hubby's been known to change his mind so don't want to get my hopes up too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->