Hubby to be

babydino

Reaction score
I'm needing a good moan. I love hubby to be so much and I cannot wait to marry him and have children with him. However, we need to wait to have children, if it were up to him he would have us trying just now, but we get married next year and I have not long started a new job and I'm finding it hard to settle into it. Ideally I don't think we should start trying until late 2015 but he really wants one now! I know many of you are waiting for OH to be ready and so might see this as being ungrateful but it isn't a good time for us to be ttc just now, or just after the wedding for that. He is always going on about us having a family and I'm starting to feel like I'm not enough for him ;(.

Like I said I'm just needing a moan about it, I don't want to keep bringing it up with him.

Thanks for reading :D

I am desperate for a baby but also know that now isn't the right time. I am an NQT, we are in the process of buying our first house and need to get married. My heart wants a baby now, my mind says it is sensible to wait and so we will. My OH wants to wait so at least we are on the same page. He mentioned feeling like he isn't enough for me, but it's not like that. It's hard to explain. Wanting a baby is something completely different and is a separate desire. It's nothing to do with him not being enough for me. It's like food and water....you need both....and it's the same for me with baby and OH.

Hahaha you sound just like my dh. He says nam I not enough for you" - it's not that your not enough it's just a baby provides something you never can. It makes you a family.

I totally understand where you're coming from. My OH is 4 years older, so he's ready now. I want to wait until late 2015 as well. There's obviously a burning desire for a LO now, but I know it's best to wait.

It's totally normal, just try not to bring it up to him..

Thanks everyone, it's nice to know that other people are feeling the same way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->