Hubbys work being mean

Oh and they dont like them taking their annual leave! They shoukd be commited to the company if they wanna go somewhere! They dont seem to get hubby has a young family and we wanna take them on hols etc! His body needs hols to recover from the physical work!

And the extra work they are expecting them to do will no longer be paid. They jist have to do it.

Also if the gms car breaks down due to burst tyre on motorway it will be because they havent swept the yard properly or if they have a crash because they have to travel up to deal with staff it will be the staffs fault!!

Xx

They can't stop him taking his paternity leave. He just has to have the forms in BEFORE the 15th week before you are due. He has to get these forms himself as they won't automatically give them to him. X

Yeah he filled one in last time, I printed it offline. Lol. I said to him they cant stop him from taking hols either as by law they have to give so many days. He has some left for this year which they wont be happy him trying to book. I said come start of next year book his annual leave so at least they cant really give no excuses. Lol.

Xx

When ne submits the forms, make sure he also scans them in and emails them to all those who need them as well as physically giving them to them. That way they cannot 'lose' or say they did not receive them etc.

Thanks hun. We dont have a scanner and neither do his work. I was thinking of taking a photo on the day he dates and signs and hands in and save it as it will have date. Lol. Last time he just had to give to the office manager. The gm's dont even adjust pay for paternity and he jist gets paid normal as with sick days etc. They cant be bothered to deal with things like that!

Xx

My husband was only given 2 days paternity last time but they often dont 'stick to the rules' in the military, having said that when a woman has a c section they often get 6 weeks off to help at home so they can be good. He is definitely allowed legally his annual leave days, just make sure he sticks to the rules and documents everything.

Thanks. He gets 20 days annual leave a year 3 of which he has to take at.xmas. He is considering.cancelling.one of.the wks annual leave he has in sept.and using for his paternity leave. I will have to manage after that but he is so worried abour giving them a reason to get rid.

He always follows rules etc and has never done wrong and always works his backside off.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"