Huge amounts of pressure 29 weeks

MoonLove

Reaction score
Past few days I've had such massive pressure in my tummy. I can feel baby squirming really hard against my bladder and having a full bladder is just utter discomfort! It feels like he is so low down and so heavy in my pelvis.

I've had horrible tummy aches today and lots of Braxton Hicks. Had usual movements of baby but I am feeling so bloated and this pressure feels like I'm about to burst.

Feeling so so sleepy all day and can hardly believe there's a whole ten weeks to go! Has anyone else been feeling like this?

Following!! Sorry I have no input besides I'm feeling the exact same lately .... :/ almost 28 wks

I feel you! I'm pretty uncomfortable. I've been constipated the whole pregnancy, and I'm finding that it really affects how I'm feeling. I got "impacted" at one point... :-o Horrible!!!! Sry if tmi!

Also, I've been VERY crampy the whole pregnancy. (Not JUST constipation) I was told I have an "irritable uterus" after having to go to the hospital 2 weeks ago with contractions. The contractions aren't paired with ANY dilation. They are frequent but irregular. MW was not concerned. But, it does suck! It hurts me when the baby moves sometimes too.

This is my first... I'm really concerned that after all I've been going through, I might not know if/when real labor starts!

Anyway, hope you ladies get some relief and feel better soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->