Huh? 2 days late, cramps, no period?

cupcake295

Reaction score
I usually only get cramps during my period, but this month I'm two days late and have had cramping for the last three. I think I might have ovulated a little late this month (based on temps), so might be implantation? Pregnancy test this morning was negative. Ideas?

Cramping could be Implantation and if thats the case your body needs time for the HCG to build up enough to show on a test, I say wait a couple days and test again. Good Luck Shugar!

I agree, retest with FMU in a few days... Good Luck hun... Get that :bfp:

I am also two days late at 16 dpo. i got a BFN this morning. I don't know what to think. I posted my symptoms here: https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/525049-testing-tomorrow-feb-1-a-6.html#post8980165

I'm the same although my period is now 5 days late! I've had loads of pre period symptoms too, now they've pretty much gone, my bbs arent sore anymore and I had TMI loads of random EWCM yesterday and now loads of super-watery cm, I've tested and it's BFN, so I'm testing again in a few days, such a painful wait!

I am with you ladies. Was due AF 31-1st and still no appearance. I sometimes get cramps or slight pains in my stomach and go to the toilet a lot more but I cant think of anything else except, this may seem weird but, I sneeze all the time?

I'm thinking maybe it's just stress. It's been a really stressful month for me at work, and I think I ovulated late, so maybe it's just pushing period late too. But still with cramps on time. Apparently that can happen!

Keep us posted because we are all rootin for ya!!\\:D/

Did a test tonight, it's faint, but i'm pretty sure it's positive!

I will quietly say ( Congratulations !) Is there anyway you can post a pic? I am at that stage of wondering if I'm having line eye or I actually see something on my tests so I have this crazy obsession with looking at other peoples ;)

same here.. im 2 days late now, im having cramps for 2 days and a feel like i had a diarrhea everyday. weve been trying to have baby since august this year. i dont know if my menstruation is late of if im pregnant. but im still waiting because i dont actually have the symptoms...so i just have to wait for a little longer

last year I got pregnant but they had to do a D&C. Now We wanted to wait and try in January 2013 but we had sex on the week of ovulation and now Im 2 days late and having cramps, Im a little paranoid cause last time I was pregnant i was late and having cramps all week long, Im scared I dont want to misscarige again, Im thinking of going to a place where they offer free pregnancy test. Im scared!!

@wallflower .. Same here too .. 2dys late + cramps , lower back ache, moody .. All dis r off and on. Lil twinges on my lower left abdomen too .. No Af yet, tested 10mins ago .. Bfn .ll test again on saturday, dts 2dys frm nw ..

I went today to a women clinic and they told me to wait a week and come back for a test, I just dont want to go thru that again!!! so next Thursday im going!!!!!!

Hi I'm a little late but same situaition! AF was due around 12/13 and now it's Monday 15 and still no period. I'm too scared to test because of the disappointment lol: I'm the same I never have cramps before only during but this time I have been cramping since the 10th and still no period! Does it sound hopeful? Or could I just be late even though I'm never late my body could be playing tricks on me? Dxx

Hey everyone, I'm in the same situation. I am late and having cramps as if af is about to start, but nothing has appeared so far. My boobs are really sore and definitely feel bigger! Feeling generally yucky! I did a test yesterday& this morning but all BFN. I'm not sure what to think right now. Had 2 miscarriages in the last 6months so really hoping this is our time. Sweets it definitely sounds hopefully- we're not out until the horrible witch arrives! When are you planning on testing?

Baby dust to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->