Humorous much?!!

Needabun

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago i went to the ER because I was having really bad pain on just my left ovary when AF started :sad2: (about 10 years back i had a cyst on my ovary that had shruken down). So they had me go in for an ultrasound. The doctor paused over my uterus while taking the pics and said "This is your uterus." ( :roll:tell me something i dont know) "Do you have any kids?" (I hate the answer to that question) I said no :nope:. He says, "This is what holds the fetus." ( :sulk:What is this? Female anatomy 101?? Again, tell me something i dont know). By the way (this) means Im only thinking these things in my head, Im not mean :angelnot:. Anyways, i just stared at my uterus on the screen and thought... (Ive never seen anything so black and empty in my life). It made me really sad and hopeless :cry:, so then i made this joke in my head that said "...if you were lost in my uterus it would probably sound like this... "Helloooo hellooo helloo hello... Anyone thereeee thereee theree there :shrug:...!!" Lol too funny right?! :rofl:

I know some of you are probably like :saywhat: like thats not funny, thats sad... I guess my question is, am i the only one who turns my pain into humour?? I feel like i have 2 choices... Stay sad. Or be happy and laugh.

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh. I didn't find it funny :blush: Probably because that's something that I would've thought. At the same time, I'm trying not to cry. Not out of laughter either. I guess I just get it.

I'm more of the wallowing type, but something still struck me with your post. Wish I could give you a big :hugs:

I am trying to less of the wallowing type and trying to put a positive spin on things though.

Yeah lol. Ima very optimistic person who always tries to look at the brighter side of things. I just cant stand being stuck in a down mood, even if deep inside im tired and hurting. You'll never know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->