Humphhhh

princess_x0

Reaction score
Right ok so I'm kinda seeing a bloke atm, and he's suddenly gone all funny because I want a baby.
Wtf? I don't want a baby RIGHT NOW. In the next 5 years, maybe.
But he's all like 'I don't want a kid yet' and I've apparently been implying that I want one..with him! Omg I barely know him.
God men are funny creatures. I'm wtt, he knew that. I told him about my past, and he saw a text from my ex saying 'he feels sorry for anyone I get involved with coz I'll probably trick them into getting pregnant.'
And now he think's I'm going to do exactly that to him. Like wtf? Men are such cowards, they don't even want to face up to the fact they can indeed impreganate women.
Gaaah. Sorry rant over x

Hey you... Apologies in advance but I have such a cynical black and white view of the world...

If you meet the right guy - it'll all just slot into place.
He'll join you in talking about the family that you'll have 'one day'
He'll think about you and your future together.

Sounds like this isn't the man for you! Ditch him and start looking for Mr Right !

xxx

Thing is I wasn't even looking. He just wandered into my life. Paah :( Thankyou girls xx

I know it is really hard being broody and not knowing when you will be able to start a family, and I am not sure if you are doing this but IMHO I think instead of trying to find a guy who wants to have a baby with you you should be finding a guy who you love and adores you and then deciding together you want to expand your family. As with your current guy you should chuck him.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->