Hunger keeps waking me up!

Elsa50501

Mommy of 2!
Reaction score
I am RAVENOUS last night and today. I was up from 1:30 am until 4 am so hungry I had to eat a meal, then too uncomfortable to sleep for a bit. Then my DD woke me at 6:15 for the day. Are lunch I ate a meal, napped with my daughter for a short stretch and then woke up still exhausted after an hour too hungry to sleep any longer (while DD snoozes away).

I'm so tired today but this hunger is not letting me rest.

In other news, I know exactly why- DD2 (in the belly) has been using all the fuel by kicking NONstop since yesterday hahaha. She's gonna be an active LO for sure! I'll have my hands full

I have been hungry like this since the beginning, and I had it with my second pregnancy as well. Needless to say my second born has a very fast metabolism and is hyper like my dh. I'm convinced there's a connection. I wake up every night and have to eat, and if I don't eat regularly during the day I feel so gross and weak.

Im also finding this exact problem. Hate waking up with that knawing feeling in your belly...uggh. Peeing during night is a chore..not eating now too. Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->