Hungover!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Well i was out last night with my bestest bud and didn't roll in until 3!!!, what a bad mum i am LOL
I drank rather a lot of V&O and i mean a lot
I was dancing on a table FFS:rofl:
Was told to get down by this bar guy as i was told i would break it( do i look that heavy????!!!)
Anyway 1 of the mates i was with with told him to sod off and we would get down when the manager told us to, her BF is manager and was stood with us creasing himself laughing, that soon put bar guy in his place!!:rofl:
Didn't get up until 11 but could sleep for a week

Oh i have such a headache, at least OH is at footie, Emily at mates and Jack asleep so i have peace for a bit, these housework fairies better get their arses in gear as i really can't be arsed!!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/29460525a262228.jpg
This is Bev and Me slightly tipsy LOL, i look lopsided as she is really a short arse and had to crouch down a bit:rofl:

So what did everyone else do, am i the only one hungover???

glad you had a good night out! its great to get out once in a while and be yourself instead of a mum.

NIce pic :D

xx

Glad you had a good night Jo, you look lovely :)

i went out thursday night and got stupidly drunk
i even got in to some pollish mans car for a free lift into town!!!!!

how bad is that i would never usually do something like that. kris would go mad if he knew!

Your not the only one thats hungover, I had far to much to drink last night :lol:

Oh Dionne!! that is naughty!!!
my OH said my top looked like a maternity one!!:nope:
Thanks for saying the pics nice I always think i look foul

Glad you had a good time Jo! Hope you start feeling better

LOL jo sounds like you had a good night! ill probley be feeling the same as you tomorrow morning as im off out on the razz tonight !!! Lovely pic !

Had great time and now am not hungover I can't wait to do it again!!!!

Hope you had great Night Steph

LOL Jo, yea had a brilliant night !! suffering for it today though !

Whats a drink ???

Erm whats a hangover even?? .... Can't WAIT to have one of those lol

You look fantastic jo, glad you had a good night ... and dionne tut tut naughty naughty!!!

xxx

You look lovely Jo! Glad you had a good night, its great to let your hair down once in a while, I dont get to do it often.

Dionne were you already pissed when you got in his car ? were you by yourself ?

No Lauz, we were drinking down the local pub and were drunk then we wanted to go to town so we walked a bit of it in the freezing rain then we got a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->