Hungry all the time

petite ping

Reaction score
I don't remember being this hungry the first two times. I think I even lost weight in the first trimester.

This time round, I just want to eat and eat and eat.

Anyone else constantly hungry?

No sweetie I am hungry constantly I have been since I was 5 weeks pregnant...... I am now 12 weeks and it's still just as bad I have to eat to stop feeling nauseous x

I was constantly hungry with my first and also with my current pregnancy. I lost 20 pounds by 20 weeks along with my first, although I ate CONSTANTLY. I maintained my weight without any difficulty with this one until 24 weeks when I started gaining (and am now tracking calories and maintaining my weight). So, you MIGHT not gain a ton of weight although you're constantly eating... That's not to say you won't. Just get through the first trimester; you can worry more about how much you eat after you're out of this more difficult stage. :)

I have days where all I wanna do is eat and others were the thought of food turns my stomach...I'm just going with it!

I find eating takes the nausea off for abit. So yeah im with you on that. I am worried ill gain too much but I have to try help myself feel better so i try graze throughout the day. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->