Hurry up my little Prince and come home soon :)

hawalkden

Reaction score
I had my :blue: bumpo 12 days ago. At 35 weeks. He's doing very well at the moment and is still in NICU. It's very hard to go home at night and keeping him there.

I just want him home and all the routine to get into place also all the fun & games will start. 3AM screaming the house down etc. Can't wait for it all :).

Even though at the moment it feels like he's already here. Due to my expressing, sterilising then opening cards and presents etc the house is all blue at the moment and he's not home yet.

Me and OH played with the baby monitors this morning which was fun :). OH did the whole Rodger & Out stuff whilst he was upstairs checking it ;). Men eh?! Haha.

I just keep forgetting he's only a 35weeker and 5 weeks early so he'll be home in his own time. Just the travel to and from hospital is very draining and costing loads!

Can't wait to join in with the 'Baby Club Threads' properly and I can relate to the sleepless nights, going out with LO and being organised etc :)

Aw sure he will be home soon :) congrats xx

Congrats and he will be home before you know it!

:hugs: he will be home before you know it! Our LO was born at 36 weeks, and was also in the NICU. She ended up being there for 10 days, and at the time it seemed like she would never come home, but now that she is we look back and think it went by pretty quickly. Hang in there!

Also, enjoy the sleep you have before he gets home :) and here they have a program to help pay for gas if you need it, you might look into it there if you are having a hard time...

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! Aww how exciting :). Hope he's home soon!

Congratulations! I hope you get him home soon :hugs:

Congratulations and I hope your little boy is home soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->