Husband rant!!!

Jcliff

Reaction score
Well it's 4;20am. Wide awake. Haven't slept all night. My husband has been snoring SOOOOOOOOOOO bad lately. It's just TERRIBLE. I can't sleep at all with him near me. I try to nudge him but it does nothing. I asked him if he would sleep on the couch or aero mattress. He refuses and tells me I need to get over it. Uhhh no. I'm SO exhausted from you know, being 9 months pregnant? So I had to sleep on the couch tonight. Now I have a terrible Back ache. Im so pissed at him. Isn't he being so rude??? It's to the point I want to go stay at my parents house evert night. What's going to happen when baby is born and there is a snoring lawn-mower in the same room? He will keep baby awake!! I swear to god I will leave him if he thinks ill be sleeping in the living room with the baby while he gets the bed!!! Phew. Ok rant over.

OMG this! I feel you 100%! I am SICK TO DEATH OF MY OH SNORING URGHHHHH!
(yes I really did need capitals there!!!!)
poking, shoving, even punching doesn't stop him!!!
a couple of nights now I have gone to sleep on the sofa, which is so ridiculous considering im the pregnant one!
he totally would not remove his lazy snoring self out of bed in order to give me a decent night sleep, urghhhhhhhh!!!!
it wouldn't be so bad if he actually STOPPED when I poke him but nope, and when I wake up because of it, baby does too, and hes wriggling around for 10-15 minutes at a time, every time.
if he causes this baby to have a SHITTY sleeping pattern I will go crazy... and if he thinks he is going to snore in the same room as us when he is born he is WRONG!!!!!

end of rant.... hope u feel better knowing u are not alone lol x

Its so not cool. He thinks that just because I'm on maternity leave and he works then he should be the one sleeping in the bed. I literally want to PUNCH him in the face.

I slept on the couch for the first 6 months of pregnancy because dh can't keep
His body heat to his self and has to literally lay on top of me. I ended up telling him if he don't sleep on the couch for the remaining months of pregnancy then I'm
Going to stay at mums. He soon got the spare matteress out and is now sleeping on that whole I get the comfy bed with no sloth hanging off me. ( I'm extremely hot and itchy of a night with this pregnancy)

OMG same! because I get to 'sit around all day' now... erm actually no I don't!
I totally feel the rage you are feeling, inconsiderate creatures lol x

Earplugs, I would never get a decent nights sleep without them!! Boots sell a packet of 6 foam one's for abt £2.50 which work really well!

I have the unladylike habit of snoring during late pregnancy! It's obnoxious and I totally understand that so I have been sleeping on the couch. I'm 32 weeks and still working every.single.day!

Haha, I have been snoring a lot too according to hubby & really loudly! I figure it is pay back for me having to put up with 10 years of his snoring & tongue clicking!

I feel like death today. I did not sleep at all. My eyes are red and puffy, I have a headache, my whole body cramps, I'm nauseaus. This is awful. Hopefully I can nap

I can so relate to this, ive taken to wearing earplugs as my OH snores so badley that I cant sleep. I even recorded him last night so he got an idea of what I have to put up with!

I usually go to bed with OH then wake up in a few hours with him AND the dog snoring like crazy! A few months ago I actually fixed up the spare room (put my snoogle in there too). I get so hot, so I find the sheets nice and cool to get into... ALONE! ;) I'm up to pee so many times I figured why argue about it trying to wake him up. Of course he isn't a fan of waking up without me there, but like I told him, whatever I need to do to get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->