Husband won't..

My husband and I have an intimacy problem to begin with. (It is quite a shocking thing that I managed to get pregnant twice.) That aside, the first time I was pregnant, he refused to get intimate with me. "But I am scared I will hurt the baby!" was his excuse, though professionals, experienced parents, and so on told him it was not even possible, he still refused.
This time he has refused just the same, with the same excuse. We got intimate once... unfortunately it was on a day where my body wasn't into it and it did not end well. Since, then, he has blatantly ignored my advances... but I am about to put my foot down on the matter. (as I said this is a long running issue in our relationship). I am hoping the intimacy, will help prepare my body for a normal labor and delivery of baby. I am doing everything i can to help prevent another EMCS...

That was pretty shocking about the couple in the shopping centre!! These men are funny.... "i might hurt the baby!" Really how big do they think they are!!! 😂😂😂 you bloody wish sunshine lollll

LOL Blu no kidding. :rofl:

I am not offended either, probably because in the 10.5 years we've known each other this is the first time he's ever not wanted sex - I'm not kidding. So I just find it funny because until now I never knew it was even possible to put him off it. :haha: But yeah, if he had a history of making excuses to get out of it I'd be pissed too.

LOL Blu! In my husband's case it is simply an excuse. I am sure he wishes he were that big!

My DH is the exact opposite and I can't say it's any better! Haha :)

My dh doesn't really care about me being pregnant. We have to dtd in certain positions cause if my tummy bring big or it hurts my cervix. He's more into it than I am. I want to but I'm so freaking huge i don't feel like myself. It rust me I enjoy it once we get into it but making the effort is my problem. I try to keep on once a week. Which is much better than last time I was pregnant. We went months without having sex because of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->