Husbands materbaton!!!

punkymom

Reaction score
Ugh! I'm in my 4 day window and my husband master bated today!
WTF!

I am really sad!
I going through so
Much fertility treatments and this is all he has to do to help.

Am I being irrational for being upset?

I don't really see why that's a problem. Does he have low sperm count?

Is he not up for sex now?

No sperm problems but why wouldn't he have sexy with me instead of jerking off!
Now we have to wait until tommrow to have sex. ��
I feel like it lessened our chances.

No sperm problems but why wouldn't he have sexy with me instead of jerking off!
Now we have to wait until tommrow to have sex. ��
I feel like it lessened our chances.

I'm not sure why you would skip today, unless he's just not in the mood anymore. Maybe the mood just struck him and he masturbated. I wouldn't take it personal. It happens.

Don't get so down. Why is this lessening your chances? Are you temping to confirm ovulation? When are you ovulating?

Well I figure he got all the sperm out for today. And he seems to be not in the mood. I just thought he wanted this as bad as me. Sigh...

Also I have been going in for ubtra sounds after my miscarriage.

I'm sorry you had a mc. I am going through one myself right now and it's terrible.

If you are still in your fertile window don't worry. There is always tomorrow!

do you know when ovulation day is?

Thank you and I am so sorry for your loss too! It's awful and I guess it intensifys everything.

I will be getting a ultrasound Tuesday and hopefully will trigger then

You have time! Try and relax right now, your body just went through a lot! The best thing you can do is put your feet up.

Don't take it as he doesn't want this as much as you do. It was just a slip.

Your husband can't literally get all the sperm out through masterbation. If you're both in the mood you can still try today.

Your husband can't literally get all the sperm out through masterbation. If you're both in the mood you can still try today.

I was just about to say the same thing. Actually I think I remember seeing on here one girl had sex with her DH twice a day for about 2 weeks straight.

Crazy to me - but hey, to each their own!

I would only be concerned if he had low sperm count. But since he doesn't. There is no need to worry!

I hear ya on that frustration! Only 5 lousy days of each month does he actually have to save the soldiers for you. Technically, if you're doing the deed each day, it shouldn't make that big of a difference but I definitely get your frustration. He COULD join team TTC, practice a little self control and save that soldier wasting self pleasuring for AFTER fertile days. I just don't think the hubbies always get the turmoil we go through TTC.

Punkymom, I would have been really annoyed if my partner had done that!! Would have sulked for ages!!

Lol! I know right! I get blood taken like every other day after me miscarriage and go in for follical scans all the time.

We got over it. I just felt like he was only thinking about himself.
He was.

I don't think he will be that inconsiderate again I hope.

If you make it look like a chore he may not be up for it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->