Huxley for a Boy

I'm not keen sorry, reminds me of Huxley the pig. It's whether you liked it or not that counts

PSH I wish my hubz would be down with naming our son Huxley...I've loved the name since I was in college. I think it's super unusual and Aldous Huxley, of course, was a brilliant writer! I also really like the nickname Huck.

I think for a first name like Huxley, you'd need a single-syllable middle name. (Of course, this might depend on your surname!)

A few I thought sounded neat:

Huxley Grant
Huxley Chase
Huxley Cole
Huxley Reed/Reid
Huxley Rhys (I looove this one)
Huxley Clay

Cheers!

PSH I wish my hubz would be down with naming our son Huxley...I've loved the name since I was in college. I think it's super unusual and Aldous Huxley, of course, was a brilliant writer! I also really like the nickname Huck.

I think for a first name like Huxley, you'd need a single-syllable middle name. (Of course, this might depend on your surname!)

A few I thought sounded neat:

Huxley Grant
Huxley Chase
Huxley Cole
Huxley Reed/Reid
Huxley Rhys (I looove this one)
Huxley Clay

Cheers!

Thank you! I love Huxley, and so far, my boyfriend has HATED every name I've mentioned... finally, he said he likes this one!

Chase has always been my favorite name, but his last name rhymes with Chase, so that unfortunately wouldn't work. I actually really like Huxley Grant and Huxley Rhys... these are awesome! Thank you :)

I have a relative called Huxley - love it.

I would however give a more traditional middle name in case he doesn't want to stand out so much when he is older ...

Huxley James
Huxley Oliver

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79