Hyperemesis Buddy! Due December.

dellaseren

Jack-Dylan born 10/12/10!
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I'm Lucy and I'm 26 (feel about 100 at the moment!) and live in Oxfordshire UK. I'm 28 weeks pregnant, due on 4th December 2010 - and have not had an easy pregnancy so far! I've suffered from hyperemesis since I was about 2 weeks pregnant (Had no idea why I was being sick all of the time!) and it'd be nice to talk to someone who's also suffered from hyperemesis or is due around the same time as me!

Despite feeling pretty low throughout most of the pregnancy so far, I'm starting to get more and more excited about meeting my little one and am glad that being so ill hasn't affected the way I feel about the baby too much! Saying that, for the first 5 months I felt really detached from the baby - guilty and upset! But something changed and I started to get a lot of really positive feelings! So would love to help anyone who has also had similar feelings and to meet someone who could also help me possibly!

Also have been with OH for 3 1/2 years, and although we love each other very much - he wasn't happy about the pregnancy and hasn't been as supportive as I (or he) would've liked him to be. He is doing his best, and some women have it a lot worse! But it would be nice to have a little support from someone who is going through the same things as I am! And also give support to someone else!

Anyway, I've really rambled! Hope everyone is happy and healthy! xx

Hi Lucy, I wish to apply for the position of bump buddy. I am due December 6th if thats close enough?
I didnt have hyperemesis but I was sick all day everyday up until around 5 1/2 months.

Hi Karina! Well... usually I would have to interview all candidates for the position! Hehe. But in your case... application accepted! But in all seriousness, I'm excited about having a bump buddy! :) How's everything going for you? And do we have to put something in our signature to confirm it? Like a virtual wedding ring for bump buddyness? lol xx

Hurrah I finally have a bump buddy! :D
Everything is going great and my SeaMonkey is quite content with her life in the womb, me on the other hand, I seem to be falling apart (maybe slightly over exaggerating a little bit in my pregnancy moan) I have SPD and have been off work now for the past 3 weeks but I only have 4 weeks left until I go on Maternity Leave now which I am actually looking forward to. How are things with you?
I see you also live amongst the animals to? My kitten is at his very naughty stage, well he's just turned 1 so is driving me nutty, luckily I dont have any problems with the other animals.
I'm guessing some kind of bump buddy signature confirmation would be suitable

Hi im also 26 and due in early december though i havent suffered from hyperemisis gravidarum this time i did with my 1st and 3rd pregnancies so i feel your pain my 3rd pregnancy was the worst though i was so sick i couldnt even keep down water none of the meds the dr perscribed did any good at all i tried the ginger snaps, ginger ale, peppemint, saltines everything to no avail. I was in and out of the hospital every week for dehydration and even lost 25lbs but in the end i had a healthy boy 6lbs 4oz:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->