Hyperemesis sufferer & ttc

Mom2sam

Reaction score
Anyone else suffer from hyperemesis gravadium in previous pregnancies & ttc?

I did :) lost 11lbs in the first tri (and i already had a bmi of 16 when i got pregnant) and it carried on throughout my pregnancy lol.the last time I threw up was immediately after giving birth :haha:

they thought I was anorexic or bulimic lol and kept trying to admit me to hospital :p

I did, when i was pregnant with DD. At the time i remember thinking i would never subject myself to a pregnancy again lol. Now here i am over 4 years later desperately ttc #2! They say every pregnancy is different, so i am hoping it won't be as bad next time around. I can't imagine dealing with it while having to care for a 4 year old! How old is your first child?

Hi destiny yes sounds like me with my ds we're vomiting in labour ward too! Spent most that pregnancy in hospital on fluids. Have to admit did go down to just twice a day after about 20 weeks & misscyn my ds is 6 nearly 7. Sure u understand my reason for this big gap lol never thought I would want more either yet here I am too trying again & excited but very scared lol guess we just he to prepare ourselves f the worst hope f the best & know we already have our dear Los to remind us how it's so worth it! I will b trying in March tho. Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->