Hypermobility &/or Fibromyalgia

purpledragon

Reaction score
Hi there. Just looking for other women who have Hypermobiliy &/or Fibromyalgia and are TTC or are in the very early stages of pregnancy. Especially the latter as is would be awesome to hear how your body reacted to the early singns of pregnancy. I am not to worried abour the fobro as I hear that it can go into remission but the hypermobility I am worried about especially with my hips.

Hi Ya - I am 5 weeks and have hypermobility, perthes disease and cdh in my left hip - also scoliosis (lucky eh). So far I have been fine and have just had the same pain level as normal. But I am a little worried. Just going to take one day at a time. Add me as a friend if you want and I will keep you posted with how it goes and what my midwife /docs plan for me when I get my appointment!

Loui xx

Congrats!!! :flower: It's hard when you don't have any friends with the same problems you can talk to. I no ALOT of people that have had babies this yr and you can ask ?'s but only on the general stuff.

Thank you! Yes I completely understand where you are coming from there. That's how I came across this site as I was just trying to find anyone who could shed some light on what will happen to me! What annoyed me was there wasn't even a space on the form that the doctor sent to the hospital about having a disability - everything else but in fact! Just have to take one day at a time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->