Hypnobirthing birthing stories!

pinkclaire

Mummy to two under 2
Reaction score
I am trying to keep positive about my next birth and was wondering if anyone has some lovely birthing stories to share with me that will help me keep positive!! I am doing hypnotherapy to help with this but thought you ladies might help! Xxx

Hi pinkclaire, I remembered you from early 2010 when we were both waiting for our babies to be born. I can see that you are nearly due again, Congrats!!! We are having our third which will probably see us with 3 under 3 for a little while. I had 15mths between my first two so I can imagine that you are having little fun at this point when you are heavily pregnant and have a toddler to run around after.

I am keen to get in to the Hypnobirthing this time around too so will look forward to replies to this thread. Sorry to got OT.

Hey Hun I remember you as well! Congrats on your third!!

Well fun isn't the word lol, just can't wait to be able to run after him :haha: he's getting away with murder at the moment!

I bought the home birthing course that Mervs mum had an offer on and I'm loving it! Xx

Thanks for the recommendation. I think I will go for it as well : ) Looks good. Hope it all go's well. Can't wait to hear how you find your birth. Please come back and tell us xx

I will, I'm hoping for some positive stories
before that lol x

If you have a look through the sticky thread at the top of this board there are loooads of positive birth stories and quite a few using hypno techniques (my own included!). I've supported several couples using the techniques and they've worked a treat!

Just to add a quicky, my 1st birth was a hypnobirth (with some gas and air thrown in at the end) and I fully recommend it and cant tell you how having such a positive birth experience empowered me as a new mum and even now.

It wasn't just the hypnotherapeutic techniques learned to relax and cope with recognising labour stages, but the pre birth planning and 'learning' to have confidence in my body and knowing that i CAN birth my baby thank you very much and we've been doing it for thousands of years. It gave me the confidence to refuse a few procedures the medics wanted me to have like induction etc. I was right to trust my instincts because my baby girl was fine and dandy, and so was I.

xxxxx

I used the natal hypnotherapy CDs with my youngest - my word of advice would be to remind your partner (or whoever is with you to turn the CD on), I completely forgot about it by the time I got out of the shower and dh thought when the midwife arrived and asked and I did then have it on, and I relaxed a lot more - but by then I'd convinced myself I needed the entonox, so I had some (for all of 20 minutes)

This labour (3rd homebirth, 4th baby) was a lot faster than my others, only weird part is I didn't feel ANY urge to push at all, I started pushing when she could see the head - could feel everything stretching but no 'OMG I NEED to push'

Hi

My DD2 was born at home with just Natal Hypnotherapy and aromatherapy and it was *the* most amazing experience of my life! :cloud9: :happydance:

You can read my birth story if you click the link below, but I can't recommend both homebirth and hypnotherapy highly enough. If we were to have any more children (hubby says an absolute definite no :nope: ) I would do exactly as I did this time around. I'd have another baby just to go through labour and delivery again it was that fantastic, empowering, amazing and just WOW! :cloud9:

xx

Aww lovely story thanks for sharing! The thing I want most is to feel like I'm in control this time which I will :thumbup:

I had a wonderful (in hospital) hypnobirth with no other pain relief. It was wonderful - I was in control the whole time, I had no tearing and as such, needed no stitches. I didn't even need any Acetominophen or Ibuprofin that the nurses kept asking me about. The story is in my siggy.

Lovely to hear you speak like this greta :cloud9:

I still feel absolutely in awe and amazement at it 16 weeks on, and *really* wish I'd got hubby to film it as I never want to forget even a tiny part of the whole thing, it was so peaceful, calm and just wonderful :cloud9:

xx

Aww lovely story thanks for sharing! The thing I want most is to feel like I'm in control this time which I will :thumbup:

No problem :flower: I felt completely in control the whole time, which was so calming and peaceful. I hope you get the birth you want :flower:

xx

I had a wonderful (in hospital) hypnobirth with no other pain relief. It was wonderful - I was in control the whole time, I had no tearing and as such, needed no stitches. I didn't even need any Acetominophen or Ibuprofin that the nurses kept asking me about. The story is in my siggy.

Thank you for sharing with me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->