Hypnobirthing classes

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
i have found a person who does group and private classes but the group sessions for hypnobirthing arent much good to me as they are in october....im due in august lol

so i looked into private and its £355 per couple for 4/5 sessions each lasting 2-3 hours. now to me that sounds ok but i havent looked around much yet but to those who have had classes is this a good price?

We've done private hypnobirthing and it cost just under £300 for 4 sessions, each about 2-2.5hrs.

I did private classes that cost £280 and were 5 x 2.5 hours long. I know we got a great deal on her though because when I was looking up group classes they were all around the £250 range and private ones were upwards to £340.

£355 seems in bit expensive IMO, but it could also do with where you live and the availability and all that. Definitely worth it though no matter what.

well the woman hasnt even messaged me back so if she cant keep ontop of her business i dont think id trust her with my money.

she lives in a village just up the road from where i live so distance isnt the reason the cost is high.

ive got 2 other numbers for therapists that also do hypnobirthing so ile contact them too.

i no i need lessons because if i tried with cds and books i no i wouldnt do it hahaha

well the woman hasnt even messaged me back so if she cant keep ontop of her business i dont think id trust her with my money.

she lives in a village just up the road from where i live so distance isnt the reason the cost is high.

ive got 2 other numbers for therapists that also do hypnobirthing so ile contact them too.

i no i need lessons because if i tried with cds and books i no i wouldnt do it hahaha

Oh my practitioner was a hypnotherapist and she was fab! I appreciate anyone can do the classes (doulas, midwives, random women) but for me personally having someone who truly understood the hypno side of things was amazing. She did a lot of practices with us outside of the course itself and will now be helping me to cope with the actual birth after it was all said and done. I know I can go to her because I've already been with her and trusted her. I don't think I could trust some random counselor with all of this.

So yea.. I vote therapist! hahaha

one of the therapists numbers i have has been practising hypnotherapy for 30 years so id like to think he knows what hes doing hahaha

i have alot of issues from my sons birth that im hoping the sessions will help me get over. my son is having a crazy day today so cant make the calls but i will let u no what prices im quoted

one of the therapists numbers i have has been practising hypnotherapy for 30 years so id like to think he knows what hes doing hahaha

i have alot of issues from my sons birth that im hoping the sessions will help me get over. my son is having a crazy day today so cant make the calls but i will let u no what prices im quoted

Oh yea that would be really good for you then. I remember during one of our sessions we did a fear release thing. I didn't have many fears at the time but now I could see how useful that would be for other women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->