hypothetically speaking..little help, noob!

cupcaker

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am not actually TTC at the moment...just working on paving the way with my OH and getting some knowledge and research on the go!

The situation is:

1st cycle off the pill- Dandy. AF came on time. No idea about ovulation etc as wasn't monitoring/testing anything. just grateful to see first natual AF.

2nd cycle off pill (now)- Due AF in 7 days time. Started some ovulation tests, but the tests arrived late in the post and I didn't start on my recommended day. Have had an array of whiter than white negatives, no glimmers whatsoever of a line. Tonight I got my first sign of a line (around 5:30pm and tested again just now at 8:00pm). The latter looks ever stronger than the first.

hypothetically speaking is this when I would be "going for it" if TTC? Asking as I'm concerned that if it's correct, I've ovulated pretty damn late at 7 days before predicted AF. Not going to get too worked up though because I'm still fresh off the pill I guess.

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/moon_jelly/ovtest.jpg

top- 5:30pm
bottom-8:30pm

Yup! Your second test looks positive to me. This is when you would get jiggy!

I wouldn't worry too much about the timing of O at the moment as you cannot be sure when AF will arrive. Cycles can be messed up after the pill so you should expect them to be a little out for a while.

yep loooks pso to mee the bottom one... egt BD x

the second test is really positive:thumbup:

Yep! It would be go time. When are you going to start TTC?

I don't know c8080 :( I want to now. Partner not ready. I'm at that awkward time of not wanting to go on about it, but I want him to know how I feel at the same time. We have been together for over 7 years, have good jobs, lots of family around us on all sides etc. He's not one for change...he needs coaxing into things and time to get used to ideas. But I'm struggling with this one to be honest. I came off my pill, told him, and expected a massive row over it. He didn't row with me, but made it clear that he wasn't ready to jump straight in either. But now, it's even more awkward, disruptive and hard to talk about because his reaction is to, well, "stay clear" of me in the bedroom front :S I don't know what to do next and it's eating up my thoughts each night. Despite it not going to plan, I thought I would at least keep dibs on how my body's getting on now I'm au natural by ov tests and a calender. Prior to me putting my foot down and coming off the pill, he did already know it was something I was hankering after. Mainly I want to be off the pill and in a good cycle routine for when I do get 'the go ahead' to save time.

Maybe you should take a HPT? When i found out i was pregnant it was super early and my OPKs were positive

No chance of pregnancy unfortunately!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->