Hysterical during....

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
tummy time!!

My son used to be ok during tummy time and now he isn't, he just screams and screams! He gets so upset, to the point where he is sobbing and holding his breath.

I don't know what to do?

I have 3 videos of Evan crying during tummytime whilst trying to catch him rolling over :haha:

Don't worry, just put lo on tummy just for as long as they can take it, make sure he's leaning on his arms so face is not in the floor and he can try to hold head up? Evan has only liked tummytime since he does this.

What about doing it on your chest so lo is holding head up looking at you? Doesn't have to be on the floor.

Failing that I really wouldn't worry, it doesn't mean lo won't roll, crawl or talk xx

He's lazy! :lol:

He can get up on his arms and raise his head I have the pictures to prove it but he just won't!! As soon as I put him down on his tummy he screams!

Oh, see I was thick and plonked him on the floor not thinking to put his arms in front of him :rofl: He hated that lol!!

Oh well I wouldn't worry! LEave it for a bit so he forgets then do it again next week. Babies can hate and like things in a matter of minutes, they just can't make up their minds :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->