I’m back!

Inks! So happy for you as well!

So my TSH is up at 3.39 😬. I did some research and it looks like miscarriage rates don’t increase until you’re over 4.5, but I don’t want to get there! Guess this means I’ll be back on levo again...still need to talk to my RE about it.

Inks! So happy for you as well!

So my TSH is up at 3.39 😬. I did some research and it looks like miscarriage rates don’t increase until you’re over 4.5, but I don’t want to get there! Guess this means I’ll be back on levo again...still need to talk to my RE about it.

I'm sure you will be fine, that's elevated but not that bad. My endo recently told me about a conference he went to where he heard a convincing speaker saying fears about high TSH in early pregnancy are probably overblown.

My readings have gone 4.5 --> 8.0 --> 1.5 --> .35

That was at 4,8,11, and 15 weeks, respectively. Dosage jump at 8 weeks, and small decrease after 15 week reading.

So the girl who called with my results last night said my TSH was fine. At first I thought maybe the upper limit was just different in pregnancy, but then I looked at the lab threshold on my chart for first trimester and it says 2.66. I sent my RE a text early this morning and I’m calling the clinic at 8. I know I need to be on levo. I just need a doctor to look at my results and prescribe it.

Thanks for the info missmarple. It does make me feel better to know it’s not incredibly high and we’re catching it early. Just don’t want it to get away from us.

I hope that your RE is able to look over things and start you on a dose that brings you back into therapeutic level for pregnancy.
I have Hashimotos and understand why that is such a worry. :hugs:

My RE personally called me this afternoon and sorted it all out. Turns out they never received my results 😡. I’m so mad at my hmo. They make me get my labs drawn with them instead of my clinic but they are endangering my pregnancy by not getting my results to my clinic. It says they’ve had the results since Tuesday, but I just got them today and my clinic says they never received the results. Needless to say I’m pissed at my incompetent hmo and will 100% blame them if anything happens to this pregnancy! Trying to just focus on the number only being slightly out of range, thankful I caught it when I did (no thanks to these doctors), having a great E2 boost this past week which is sooo important to get that little heart going faster, and the research saying that the miscarriage rate although double when TSH was 2.5-5 is still only 6% so a slightly off TSH now doesn’t mean that something will happen to this little babe. Can’t wait for the ultrasound on Monday to check in on everything. God do I need that reassurance after this whole mess!

I'm really glad you have been able to get this sorted, what an aggravation!

How much levo does the doctor suggest?

The lowest dose to start. I was on 25 mcg my entire first pregnancy and it kept my TSH in check. Hopefully it does the trick again this time.

Thankful to hear that he called and sorted everything out for you.

Eurgh, how infuriating! Are you going to write to complain?

All is well with baby! Measuring right on track with a good little heartbeat <3

Not sure if I&#8217;m going to complain, but I am switching medical groups today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->