I’m losing my baby

Stargirl1993

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So I’m currently losing my baby I’m around 5 weeks 3 days. Went to hospital tonight she done a internal and said my cervix is closed. I’ve had blood taken for my hormone levels. And I have a scan on Tuesday but in my heart I know I’m losing my baby I’m heartbroken I’ve already filled one pad and i now have a few small clots x

:cry: I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Thankyou everyone how will I know when I have passed the baby? I started bleeding last night and it got heavier this afternoon I passed a few large clots I feel mortified that my baby could have gone down the toliet would I have noticed ? I was only about 5 weeks im feeling very confused as no one explained to me what would happen and what to expect how will I know what everything is finished ? x

At 5w3d it may be hard to determine what tissue is the actual baby. Just take care of yourself and grieve however you need to. Much love.

At 5w3d it may be hard to determine what tissue is the actual baby. Just take care of yourself and grieve however you need to. Much love.
Thankyou I’m struggling so much I’ve been trying to keep busy all day but then when I sit doing nothing my mind starts working :-(

I'm so sorry hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->