I’m officially back

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
My OH and I miscarried last month. We are now officially ttc again. We have even said the words and are back to being able to be intimate after he painfully saw the remnants being manually removed from me which haunted him for a short while. He’s a sensitive soul bless him. I initially bled for 2 weeks and 2 days. Had a short blood free period with just intermittent spotting then exactly 4weeks to the day of the miscarriage started my period. It’s was exceptionally heavy for a few days and lasted a week which I had sort of expected. According to my app P Tracker I should be due to ovulate this week. I’m not holding my breath but you just never know. I had a mmcback in 2000 and had to have a d&c and fell on around 6 weeks later. Time will tell. I refuse to get obsessed as I feel it prevented us getting pregnant the first time but feel a lot more positive about things in general now. We have a lot to look forward to. Fingers crossed xxx

Thank you hun. According to my app I should be ovulating today but I’m a bit confused with the intermittent bleeding malarkey. I’m not holding my breath for this month but it will happen when it happens xxx

Good luck hun, we also had a mc last month, however this month something is different... Im constantly on edge but not in a bad way... breasts arent hurting, Im already in the dreaded ttw and going nuts as gp said my cycle days are off, I was sure I was 10dpo and from bloods she says 6dpo

My cycle seems to be all over. I don’t see anything good coming from this month at all unfortunately. I did an OPK yesterday which was negative and today but that was almost invisible so don’t know if I haven’t ovulated yet or if I ovulated earlier perhaps. I’m totally clueless but regardless my app is incorrect at this stage. I just want our baby x

Hi sweety it's so good to see you on here and I'm so happy you and ure OH are TTC again.
You will get pregnant again and you will have a sticky beany I just know it. I really hope it happens soon for you hon.
As regards with OPKs mine were very negative then the day b4 I got my positive I got a almost positive. There was never no lines getting slightly darker. It just went from hardly nothing there to a line.
Good luck sweety I have everything crossed for you and I'm really rooting for you. <3

Thank you suggerhoney. Your kind words really mean a lot.

I’ll be testing with OPK daily from now on providing my new ones turn up in time. Did 2 today as the first was earlier than yesterday and 2nd was at the same time as yesterday. No change in either however. Kind of hoping we haven’t missed it as if we have chances are we’re out this month but there’s still a slim chance I haven’t ovulated yet. It was one hell of a first bleed after the mc.

I’m seriously hoping it doesn’t take long as I just want us to be able to have our little extra bundle. I should have be 19 weeks today

Glad all is going well for you hun.

Thank you suggerhoney. Your kind words really mean a lot.

I’ll be testing with OPK daily from now on providing my new ones turn up in time. Did 2 today as the first was earlier than yesterday and 2nd was at the same time as yesterday. No change in either however. Kind of hoping we haven’t missed it as if we have chances are we’re out this month but there’s still a slim chance I haven’t ovulated yet. It was one hell of a first bleed after the mc.

I’m seriously hoping it doesn’t take long as I just want us to be able to have our little extra bundle. I should have be 19 weeks today

Glad all is going well for you hun.

I'm going to follow you hon if u dont mind I just really want to be here for you is that ok? U can privet message me any time and feel free to rant any time hon. We need to support each other. Us womon need to stick together.
Oh gosh 19 weeks wow hon.
I really think u will fall pregnant again soon hon. I've just got a gut feeling and it will be a healthy pregnancy.

Aw hun. No I don’t mind at all. That’s really kind of you and I really do appreciate your kind words. It means a lot. Same goes to you also.

I know it’s mad isn’t it. How time flies. You’ll be that far along soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->