I actually felt it!!!

Sarah_Sunshin

Reaction score
I've been trying to find the cervix opening... and I couldn't find it to save my life! I just went upstairs to check CM (been peeing a lot more lately) and I ACTUALLY felt it AND the opening!! When I wipe I've seen light brown discharge well I wanted to see what was actually up in there (TMI sorry) and it was BROWN DISCHARGE! Temps have been down two days in a row. Yesterday was 97.33 and today it was 97.06 :( buuuut I hope it goes up tomorrow!!! They say implantation can last a few days and it's coming out so much now so I wanted to see what was up and my cervix is semi-soft and medium high and BROWN discharge, NEVER happened before! HAHA!! AHHH!! I'm squealing I'm so exicted! I can't tell DH because he's at work, ugh!

Anyone care to join me in jumping up and down?!?! :cloud9: stay away :af:

thanks! me too! I was wondering because I never spot at all unless it's the day before, and it'd be 10 days EARLY if I got it today. But I didn't... HAHAHAHA phew man I'm sooo relieved!

Good luck. I hope you get your bfp. When do you plan to test?

I'm not sure because I checked it again a few mins ago and it's more this time, stretchy and slippery and more red but still no full AF. DH and I have decided we're going to wait to see if it actually comes and if it doesn't then I'll test next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->