I am a little nervous now

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I am just so nervous about my age 41. I have been reading and my odds of getting a good egg seems to be low, is this true:cry::cry:? I get my periods normal every month, normal ovulation i did the FSH and the other one LH or LM (I forget) and it said I was in range, the doc said I probably wont start menopause till about 50 yrs. old But now i am thinking should I bother trying again when every friggin odd is against me :cry::cry::cry: My God why am I having all these feelings, I am so sad right now :cry::cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry , I just need someone to talk with me on this.. Thanks

Oh hun, try not to think about it, it's all just statistics, and we all know those don't mean anything when you are that one-in-however-many. We are all due to be at the other end of the stats this time I think. Try not to let the fear get a hold of you, I know it's easy for me to say sat here in my chair! You can but try, plenty of women are still very fertile at your age, we are not numbers, we are people! Wishing you lots of luck and :dust: xxx

Aw Andrea, try to stay positive, I know how hard that is...:hugs:

Like Nikki says, statistics are not our friend at times like this, but we just have to ignore those and believe that this time around everything will be ok.

Stay strong :hugs:

I thought this was going to make me so happy , to try again, but it is making me really scared.If it happens ( Getting pregnant) I think I will do the CVS testing, cause I know the nuchal translucency will come back high for my age ( Sometimes it doesn't but most for my age it does).. I am just so nervous and looking at how my age comes into play for so many things really scares me..
xoxoxo XOXO xoxoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hunny I think all of us regardless of our age are going to be absolutely terrified when we get pregnant again. I know I am terrified already! Its not just being scared of losing our babies the same way again - its the fact that our eyes have been opened to the whole world of loss and now we fear everything.

But please remember that for all of the horror stories out there with regards to age and conceiving there are also lots and lots of happy endings. I've already told you about my friends who have older mothers in their 40's. It happens every day. You have to stay positive although I know how hard that is :hugs::hugs:

Hunny I think all of us regardless of our age are going to be absolutely terrified when we get pregnant again. I know I am terrified already! Its not just being scared of losing our babies the same way again - its the fact that our eyes have been opened to the whole world of loss and now we fear everything.

But please remember that for all of the horror stories out there with regards to age and conceiving there are also lots and lots of happy endings. I've already told you about my friends who have older mothers in their 40's. It happens every day. You have to stay positive although I know how hard that is :hugs::hugs:

I am so trying to stay positive, but it is so hard. :cry::cry: I am just a little scared, but I guess this comes with trying again :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
XOXO

Hi Andrea! :flower:

Positive thinking .... :hugs: Don't overwhelm yourself with all the facts... Just try to relax a bit and have fun with the baby makin' :sex:

I know it's easier said than done.... but breath ... :hugs:

Love ya chicka

Hi Andrea! :flower:

Positive thinking .... :hugs: Don't overwhelm yourself with all the facts... Just try to relax a bit and have fun with the baby makin' :sex:

I know it's easier said than done.... but breath ... :hugs:

Love ya chicka

Thank you SO very much..Do I know you? :flower: Cause you know my name and stuff so I was just wondering.. :hugs:

Yes..... LOL!!

I am trying to figure out how to send a private message but can't!! Arghhh ..lol
I can't find the option to send a message on this crappy new site LOL....

Hahaha ... ; ) You know me from here

Yes..... LOL!!

I am trying to figure out how to send a private message but can't!! Arghhh ..lol
I can't find the option to send a message on this crappy new site LOL....

Hahaha ... ; ) You know me from here

I do...? :wacko::wacko: Click on my name next to my post and the box will appear and the option to send that person a message. So who are you then?

lol @ andrea - clearly has a stalker!!

As for your eggies - I have a lovely feeling that a nice healthy one will come this month and you will get that BFP in no time.

Once the BFP comes we are here to hold your hand through the next pregnancy until you get your rainbow x

lol @ andrea - clearly has a stalker!!

As for your eggies - I have a lovely feeling that a nice healthy one will come this month and you will get that BFP in no time.

Once the BFP comes we are here to hold your hand through the next pregnancy until you get your rainbow x

If I could kiss you in real life I would, ya know that? :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Thanks for cheering me up, that is exactly what i need right now..
XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

of course you're not too old woman! My brothers partner just had their son last year and she's 39 :)

I don't think you're too old either, listen to your own body, and not statistics, they are often wrong!

Believe in yourself - miracles happen.

:hug::dust: xx

I agree with everyone... Don't let your age hold you back hun! Just the fact that you are trying again is so courageous. Anyone who tries again after going through a loss is so so brave in my eyes! :hugs:

There was a Lady at my Hospital that had twins in her 80s Never give up and if GOD wants you to have another Baby you will have another one Keep Faith Alive xoxoxox :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->