I am an obsessive cervix checker...

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
This is my first month temping and I am still learning how to do it and what it all means. Since O, my temps have been in an almost straight line until yesterday when they jumped way up. Now today they are back in that almost straight line.
My cervix is all over the darn place. Its up, its down, it's midway. It was up for O, then came down and got firm. The last couple days its been heading up and then back to midway. But it's getting soft again. Do you gals normally have a soft cervix for AF?

Lol, my first month of temping and checking too. If you've previously had a baby (dilated) it can make the cervix thing slightly different, as your cervix never quite goes back to how it was before, you have what is known as a "Multips os". Mine doesn't really go up or down so much, it does get softer and harder through the cycle though. During ovulation it's very soft, but then goes harder again and stays like that til AF. I don't think I've monitored it enough yet though to be confident in exactly what it does and when, plus everyone is different.

I have had a baby, and that was why I supposed it was never really tightly closed like everyone else talks about. I am crampy today for being 7 DPO so every few hours, I get curious about what's going on down there! Hahahaha!

I have had a baby, and that was why I supposed it was never really tightly closed like everyone else talks about. I am crampy today for being 7 DPO so every few hours, I get curious about what's going on down there! Hahahaha!

If I'm honest I've been checking a few times a day too, mainly due to the spotting 😉. So glad I can talk to u ladies on here, as I couldn't imagine telling my friends that I've been touching my cervix several times a day.....

I tell DH. He is worse with the Google than me!

I checked it again after lunch. It's even softer now. I want to know what is going on in there!

lol I tried it but I can't really tell the difference. So I gave it up. -_- I don't know if I did it right when I did. lol

How the heck do you even do it?! I've never even heard of it! X

I do it sitting on the toilet. You have to put your two longest fingers in there (or one, if that works for you!) and just feel for it. It feels different as your cycle progresses.

I check several times a day as well. 9dpo today and mine is med soft. And lots of super stretchy cm. That is new for me at this stage. Took a test and BFN of course. Trying to hold off til Sunday to test again.

Hi ladies! I'm obsessed with checking my cervix too! Im currently 8 days late. With my first son, I thought I wasn't going to be pregnant because the day of my missed period I checkd my cervix and it was low and hard. I never got my period that day an tested. Instant positive. I've been checking it 2-3x a day this time and its high semi soft and closed, but get nothing but bfn at 8 days late.

I think your cervix is supposed to be low and firm for AF so sounds like you still have a chance!
Maybe you implanted late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->