I am broken

noon_child

Reaction score
Well after 2years and 4months LO has stopped breastfeeding because (in her words) my boobs are "broken".

It was the right time, I was ready to have my body back, we still have cuddles and I'm so glad it wasn't traumatic for her...but I'm a bit sad. She looked like she was still a baby when she was nursing but now she has stopped I can't kid myself that she isn't a child now.:cry:

Also I was rather starting to enjoy the possibility of offending and shocking people by saying "Yes, I am still breastfeeding!".:winkwink:

Aww that must be so bittersweet :hugs: But congratulations on making it so long! :)

congrats on making it for so long. That is a great achievement. :thumbup:

But I think it's normal to feel a little sad when our babies grow up. I was already so sad when my girl outgrew the skin-to-skin time and I can't imagine how hard it will be when breastfeeding will be over.

Awww hun massive massive :hugs: you have done so amazing mamma!!!

Bless your LO too, they do unfortunately have to grow up, my older children are 14 and 13 and I can't quite believe it. Enjoy every moment of this new chapter without BF even though I know it is sad it's exciting to watch them grow at the same time.

Awww... I understand the feeling of sadness, but it IS great that she herself decided it was time...

Well done to you though.. 2 years and 4 months.. great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->